Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:26:18 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  2 movies « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2 movies  (Read 7524 times)
Kitsune
« on: March 13, 2007, 05:47:07 AM »

Ok I have a lot of detail for the first one luckily i remember a lot ...except the title.

1st movie:
    From what i can remember it starts out with a couple at a checkpoint. The husband tells the wive everything will be fine and she is concealing the fact that she is pregnant (she has something wrapped around her belly so the sensors cant tell she is pregnant). When one of the officers walk up to the car mostly talking a couple in the next car get pulled out and arrest . They think they are homefree when something happens that they are force to run but quickly get caught  and imprisoned. The next scenes i remember  is the guy goes to a prison where all the males have these devices inside them and if they go pass the red line they explode and it kills them. Another scene is the guy makes a few friends and they figure out how to get the device out by using some sort of magnetic device they slowly lead the device up and out of there mouths. after that its vague theres explosion the guy thinks his wife might have died in the explosion but she is OK and has given birth to there kid. (I'm not quite sure why her pregnancy wasn't terminated but I think some high official took a liking to her or something)
  So if anyone knows even something close let me know.

2nd movie:
 Very shady on the memories I only remember one scene of this guy and girl naked surround by a white light kissing a lot but i think someone is yelling at the guy i think to stop her (from doing what i don't know) but he takes I think a sword and stabs it behind her and thruw him. Thats all I can recall any clues would help.
felgekarp
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:33:24 AM »

I think the first one is Fortress with Christopher Lambert, it was on uk tv last night.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:35:21 AM »

Smile Hi Kitsune.

I think (and I'm taking a flier here) that your first film might possibly be Zero Population Growth. I seem to remember Oliver Reed and possibly Geraldine Chaplin in it ~ this was a film where pregnancy and childbirth were outlawed.

I don't know what the second one might be.

Warm greetings from South Africa,  Drink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 07:04:59 AM »

I agree that the first sounds most like "Fortress."

http://www.badmovies.org/othermovies/fortress/

For the second, that sounds very much like the ending of "Lifeforce."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089489/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
felgekarp
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »

Check this out for lifeforce, the bit described does appear to be in it.

Small | Large
Kitsune
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 04:19:10 PM »

Hi  Trevor

Yep the first one is Fortress I remember that scene with the virus and the computer now. Good thing i remembered a lot of it.

As for the second Yes again with Lifeforce Wow I was so young when I saw that as soon as I saw that youtube montage I started to remember all the scenes.

Wink Uuuuhh thank you thank you, You guys are good at this.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  2 movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.