Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:07:15 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Viewings « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recent Viewings  (Read 3305 times)
Brian Ringler
« on: March 24, 2001, 03:52:18 AM »

I saw a couple movies the last few days:

I, Zombie - I found to movie to be really good.  A fresh look at the zombie genre.  A guy is bite by a zombie and is starting to turn into one so he has to feed and try to live being a zombie.  I'm not going to explain exactly the scene I'm about to comment on because it's better left to be somewhat a surprise, but one scene did rather get to me, but after pondering it for a second I found it pretty funny.

Toolbox Murders - I kinda started fading away from the movie towards the end so I need to review the last half, but what I saw was alright.  Some interesting deaths.

Captain Caribou, Tape 1 - I'm only mentioning this for the South Dakotans, this is a show that some guys make that airs on Fox at 12:30 Saturday night, and I bought some episodes from them.  The two episodes on tape 1 aren't as good as the others I've seen but it was still funny and well worth the purchase in my opinion.  The Santa Rat telethon is pretty good.  That episode is about a telethon to cure Santa Rat because he got sick from eating glitter.  If anyone's interested they have an episode, called "Flashback," on their website for viewing through realplayer at www.captaincaribou.com

Tromadance 2000: Soiled Shorts - I love short films and this compilation of 5 shorts ruled except for the last one, but that was probably because I wasn't paying much attention near the end (I seem to do that a lot).  Harry Knuckles and the Treasure of the Aztec Mummy was my personal favorite.

I would like to hear any comments any of you peoples have on any of these viewings
Will
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2001, 06:52:42 PM »

I LOVE I, Zombie....I thought it was fascinating to see what a person goes through as they become a zombie. We see so many zombie movies where they're a horde of monsters, so it's interesting to look at one zombie as an individual, y'know?  Plus, that masturbation scene was friggin hilarious.

I also like the Toolbox Murders.  Very humorous deaths, esp. the masturbating in the bathtub death......I thought the middle dragged a lot, but the end was fun....I watch my copy about once a year, and it's always amusing for a few beers.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Viewings « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.