Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:54:14 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  1/2 present day + 1/2 prehistoric boy 80/90's movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1/2 present day + 1/2 prehistoric boy 80/90's movie  (Read 12151 times)
zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« on: January 20, 2007, 01:54:14 PM »

I just remembered this movie I saw on USA in the 90's. I forget how it happens, but prehistoric caveman sperm somehow was preserved (frozen) and accidentally got a woman pregnant. Later the boy who is born has flashbacks of what life was like during the caveman times because apparently he has a psychic link with his biological father and could see his experiences (I think that's how his "caveman flashbacks" worked). Hope that's enough info, I'll post some more details if they come to mind. I never did get to see the ending and somehow today I remembered that movie when I was drawing something (I get flooded with weird memories when I draw for some reason). I must finish this movie!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 02:23:28 PM »

Maybe STUCK on YOU(1983) where a head shrink takes him back in time...I'm guessing,off of info from the IMDB site...?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 02:59:14 PM »

nah doesn't look like it. The movie I'm thinking of was a science fiction drama that took itself seriously too. No time travelling either, the kid was made of caveman sperm so that's why he was able to have flashbacks of caveman days.
Begita
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »

I've never seen it but there is a movie called "Teenage Caveman"
could be ???
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »

I have been thinking about this one and the only movie I can come up with does not fit well, as the movie is "Being Human." 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106379/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
T-Rex Television
Dedicated Viewer

I Am The Walrus!!

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:46 PM »

Oh man, I think I just heard of this movie the other day. Looking at the plot online or something. Gah! Damn my bad memory, I wish I could remember. Well, If  i remember it or come across it again, i'll post it! Hopefully someone will find out what movie it is

"Be still my dog of war, I understand your pain. We have all lost someone we love..."

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 01:53:08 AM »

Hi, zombiedudeman.

I think the film you're looking for is Evolution's Child which came out on cable in 1999 and starred Ken Olin ~ he of 30Sumting fame. The decription in my video guide is the same as what you said.

Hope this helps!  Wink  Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 09:50:05 PM »

A check of the IMDB comments also agrees.  Wow, very cool:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214677/usercomments

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 11:34:41 PM »

whoa, that's the the one! thanks guys, this one kept me stumped for years  Thumbup
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 01:15:58 AM »

No problem, that title nearly drove me buggers  Buggedout trying to remember it, but I knew that it had to be Evolution something or other.

Twirling Sorry, I am new here and it has to be a Friday, because I almost pressed the wrong button and reported myself to the Moderator.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  1/2 present day + 1/2 prehistoric boy 80/90's movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.