Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:42:24 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Attack of the Beast Creatures « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attack of the Beast Creatures  (Read 6704 times)
zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« on: November 23, 2006, 03:55:58 AM »

Small | Large

so who else has seen this greatness? that acting and the way the creatures run is simply priceless

BounceGiggle
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 05:36:55 AM »

Hilariously bad but hilariously funny.  They must have super strength, because you just see those things and think 'that little beast creature would be lots of fun to kick around!'

Nice Clip.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 07:08:38 AM »

I had only ever heard of the title, but did not even look into the plot.  Who would have guessed that they were killer Zuni dolls?  I will admit it makes them a little more fearsome in one respect:  it would be very easy for the small devils to sneak up on your through the underbrush.

Amazing how those people do so little to remove the creatures, despite being chewed on.  After several minutes I would probably limp over to a baseball-sized rock and start emulating what otters do with abalone.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 09:51:39 AM »

That was a good clip. Will be keeping an eye out for them........I mean the film. Little shrunken head dolls attacking people in the woods. Wouldn't want to ruin the film with a higher budget, but it makes me wonder. They are creepy critters for sure.

Amanda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »

I know Andrew won't remember this at all, but I suggested this one for review in an email right when I first joined, or maybe even before I joined.  Maybe 3 years ago?

I freakin LOVE THIS MOVIE.  It's horrible, but hilarious.  Every time my husband and I even hear mention of someone with a leg problem, we start in with "My leg!  My leg?  My leg wooooo!"  Stupid, yeah.  But it cracks us up.   Thumbup

Amanda
Flangepart

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 11:54:41 AM »

Realy? This sound a likely prospect for Mr. Lobo and company. There be cheese HERE!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 05:21:22 PM »

Reviewed this myself about 2+ years ago. Ironically, I also grabbed stills for it, almost all of which came from that same YouTube'd sequence. It really is quite the bizarre little bit of b-movie hokum.

ATTACK OF THE BEAST CREATURES REVIEW

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »

cool review. I just reviewed it myself a couple days and took a pic of the Acid water scene where the guy's face is melted, that's another thing in the movie that's hilarious, not only do the people have to worry about the beasts, they also gotta look out for the fearsome waters haha

http://gores**tdeath.blogspot.com/2006/11/attack-of-beast-creatures-1985.html
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Attack of the Beast Creatures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.