Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:07:28 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death  (Read 71882 times)
JG Wayness
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »

:tongueout:Totally camp and very "inside" politics, right for that time. .. As usual, funny, campy stuff will be slammed by people who "don't get it"...
But this flick is well done and quite funny.  Good direction, good music, just well done - even if it shows its age a little bit.
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 09:26:27 AM »

Too few movies utilize both the words "cannibal" and "avocado" in their titles.

Cryin' shame.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 09:35:20 AM »

Has anyone actually had an avacado? They're horrific  Buggedout

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »

Has anyone actually had an avacado? They're horrific  Buggedout

I try to avoid eating any food that isn't unnatural, unhealthy, toxic, processed, junk food.

The above statement is meant to be a joke... but it is truer than I'd like to admit.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 06:10:29 PM »

Actually, I find avocados make excellent guacamole, which goes wonderfully with Tex-Mex. I also like to eat 'em, peeled, deseeded, and with a little bit of lemon or lime juice on 'em. But they are alot of work to process, so I don't have 'em that often.

Now, would someone explain to me how this thread got off of the topic of films and onto the topic of food?
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 01:32:19 AM »

unmashed, plain, ripe avocado slices are pretty much the greatest topping for carne asada tacos, man. that's all i'm sayin'...

SoCalGuy
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 12:37:17 AM »

Someone should mention that Dr. Kurtz is played by Adrienne Barbeau. It's a veritable breastacular!
judge death
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 02:59:19 AM »

loved the slam this movie did on Phyllis Schaffly.
ChunkeeOne
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2011, 03:55:00 AM »

I liked it. I thought I was going to have an aneurism when my mom recorded over it with an episode of "Little House on the Prairie" because I couldn't imagine anyone every putting it out in stores again. I mean, I liked it but it's not for everyone. It's one of those movies that I'm glad they made back then, instead of now. If it were made these days, they'd probably try to make it more serious and heartfelt. I can just imagine the crappy reviews? And it's not fair. Yes, I'm a proud '80's & '90's kid and I am unashamed.

What were the choices again? Avocado & crab (or was it clam) dip?
I'd be torn on the subject to... I'd probably have to alternate. But then again, I wouldn't have the choice. Only the women get the dip. The men get slavery, sex and then butchering, followed by cannibalism, of course. A life I think I could have led and died happy in... 
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.