Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:02:19 PM
714220 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Orgazmo « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Orgazmo  (Read 46984 times)
The MessiahMan
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

God, this film is hilarious!  ESPECIALLY that title tune!  "no...it's probably the titties!"  I nearly suffocate from laughter when I watch this flick.  Money well spent...but I can't wait for the DVD!
Broman
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Your gonna make me cum, or I'm gonna kick your butt!

Bah hahahahahaha! I love this movie.... it's a cult classic around here...

I've only seen the editted version with no female nudity... but all the same this is one of the best comedys I've ever seen....

-Broman
lili
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I was "Trey Stoned" when I saw this film. Fantastic late night fun. Where is the sequel, boys?
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I love this movie.  I wasn't really a South Park or Trey Parker fan until I saw Orgazmo.  It definately made me sit up and notice just how funny Trey and Matt are.  I even bought it.  Cannibal: The Musical is also well worth buying.
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 09:03:02 PM »

When i first saw this movie after my mom bought on video, after laughing her ass off after seeing it on late night tv, I LAGHED MY ASS OFF!!!. This is pure comedic gold, definetly a good late night film, if not the best ever. I reccomend it to anyone and everyone, GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
Phil Ouellette
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I don't think I've seen a funnier movie since Orgazmo! I caught half of it on TMN (Canada's HBO) one day and frantically searched the tv-guide to see when it would be on next. I taped it and watched it a million times (excellent movie when you smoke a couple joints with the homies) then my stupid mother taped over it for her soap operas. Oh well, one day I will just have to download it or something, cause it is hillarious!
And yes, the cheese is on purpose, and that makes it even funnier. It wouldn't be as funny if it looked high-budget and if they edited anything.
And the thaught of the poor older women taking it Double-V and Double-A AAAAAAAAAAARGH! But still, very funny!
GCRiotGurl
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2004, 08:47:32 PM »

LMAO Orgazmo RAWX!!!!! Its one of the greatest comedies in the world ...Choada boy is GREAT ...and the sushi guy is awesome as well....but its the Mormon, Joe Young that gets me every time... TREY PARKER RAWX! This movie is truly one EVERYONE should have the pleasure of seeing again and again and again!!!!
sebulba
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Respect. Orgazmo rocks. Give me more. Give me only this movie. Wargazm. And another one. And anoterh one. Ane another one. And another one. And another one. And...
I really regret living in Poland. We got all movies 4 years later :(
One Pist off little man
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 10:54:09 AM »

Orgazmo was a great movie God Dammit! They made it look cheasy for laughs.
Money
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

the "RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST AN OFF SCREEN CAT" never gets old
Ben
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"I dont want to sound like a queer or nothing, but i think this movie kicks ass"!
JBails
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is a really funny movie. Every time Matt Stone opens his mouth, something hilarious comes out. It's not their absolute best, but is still far superior to most comedies.
Karmyn
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 10:34:15 PM »

Freaking great movie. Love it!
T-Rex is even funnier when you realize the voice is very similar to Mr. Mackey. You almost expect her to say, "oh yeah, f*ck me, m'kay!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Orgazmo « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.