Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:58:26 AM
712923 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (Read 144657 times)
Billy Bob
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2000, 02:37:41 PM »

This is a great movie!  I remember watching it years ago like when nothing else was on TV.  Now I watch it every time it it comes on the Sci-Fi channel.  Don't call them special effects, call them generic effects, thats what makes this such a great movie.
Julius
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2000, 03:32:18 AM »

This is one of my GP 'guilty pleasures' of all times.

I really enjoyed seeing those idiotic scary 'klowns' doing their tricks and killing people, I knew that people was to be killed, but I really liked the way they did it!

No matter this movie is bad, what I loved from it was the theory that maybe a long time ago this aliens came to this planet with their circus motives, giving humans the origin and motive of circus, clowns and tricks.

Later, I thought this movie is not bad. It's good, because I believed that its makers really intended this way.

(My exwife used to ask me if I have a brain distortion that makes me enjoy bad movies. I don't think so, because 'Amadeus', 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Star Wars' are some of my all time favorites).
Rafa
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2003, 08:04:22 PM »

Good movie, but not a great one,, it lacks of bloddy scenes or i dont know....
Tom
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

No cult film zealot should meander through Life without taking in the humor & horror that is KKFOS...this was the only PG-13 horror film to have ever left me in shivers.  But now, it's definitely for arcane laughs!  It was re-released for video this fall after nearly 10 years (a shame there's no DVD news yet), & SCI-FI and USA air it occasionally.  What the heck are you waiting for...besides the upcoming sequel?!
Chadzilla
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Can a movie be silly and scary at the same time?  The same moment?  If it features Killer Klowns then the answer is a rousing YES!  No way on hell would I ever show this to my kid, he would be f**ked up for life!  The clown phobic should give this movie a pass if they want to avoid some truly warped nightmares.  Great theme song by The Dickies too, great to see it back on video, it's been gone too long.
Nick Novaich
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've seen this movie the day that It came out. I was living in Oregon at the time (still do by the way) and I enjoyed watching every minute of it. The CHIODO brother's did a great job! Im a special effects artist myself and the effects that I saw in this film were pretty good. Only if I were to work on the film. I turned it down, for certain reasons. Anyway, great movie!
JT
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I rented this movie because I had read about it and it sounded like the funniest B-Movie ever made! After seeing it it was my favorite "scary" movie until "Squirm." I saw it again with my Dad and was expecting him to HATE it like he was hoping for it to be scary, but after the movie he said he LOVED it! It totally surprised me!
Matthew
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I wish that there were more movies like KKFOS.  First of all, it is just PURE camp.  I heard that they're making a sequel too...but God knows how long it will be before that's out.  I saw KKFOS for the first time on the Sci-Fi Channel about 7 years ago or so.....it was the greatest two hours I'd spent in front of the TV.  When I finally got it on video, I could hardly contain my excitement.....by the way.....the movie is 10 times funnier if you are completely drunk of your arse when you watch it!
Violent Jake
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yeah in like the 1980's i had this movie trailer and i thought it was the s**t.. so i bout the movie...and it quickly became my favorite movie, and yesterday i bought the dvd of it theres all kinds of s**t on it its awsome you should definatley by it it was like around 10 bucks
Moose Merwin
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

One of the best lines ever .." What are you gonna do with those pies boys ? "  Right before security guard gets creamed by pie-throwing clowns ..A classic scene ..
Macabre Matt
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Lol, totally hilarious film about clowns (sorry, Klowns), from outer space who come to earth and terrorize earthlings via killer popcorn and fairy floss (cotton candy). Some video's contain a music video at the end of the credits.
Holy
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Dude this is probably one of the funniest movies I've seen. I mean the part where the little clown boxes that guy in the back ally.....how stupid/funny is that. I suggest you see this movie if you haven't. I't is befenitally one of the all time greatest B movies ever.
Grandmaster Dave
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is most definetly a cult classic, i remember watching Killer Klowns on HBO when i was 9. It scared the living sh*t out of me, i must of had nightmares about them things for the following year. Now I am 21, and I just watched it last night on Sci-Fi, nowadays i find the movie rather funny, but them cotton candy cocoons still win an owwwiee award in my opinion!! This movie is also the fav movie of one my fav bands (Anthrax). I am going to buy this on VHS when i get the chance, too bad there aren't any plans for a DVD release.
Dreggs88
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

One of the best Movies ever made, Killer Klowns is long over do for a five-star DVD treatment!! There's nothing better then when a writer/director can have total artistic freedom to get his vision across, and that exactly what they did with this movie, the script wasn't passed around getting rewritten until the original ideas were totally lost, thats what makes this Film a Masterpiece!!  

I'm a long time fan of this great Movie, and you can see a lot of Killer Klowns related Masks, Props & Artwork at my web-site; www.geocities.com/dreggs88
critterklown
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2001, 01:18:53 PM »

One thing that I have noticed with most of the Chiodo bros. movies ( Killer Klowns , and the first critters movie ) is that the main theme music FN rocks!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.