Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:14:38 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (Read 144659 times)
Jeff Griffin
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

Classic movie Thumbup, a film that will keep you entertained for it's entire running time. The Clowns (or Klowns) themselves are very well done and do actually have a mildly sinister look to them, their language is not as sinister as there look though. Also with a couple of exceptions they are huge.

Their weapons are as deadly as they are diverse. Acidic Pies, Candy Floss Ray Guns, T-Rex Shadow Puppetry and Popcorn minions make the Klowns a terrifying prospect.

Luckily for this town it has a rookie cop who means business, a young man with his head screwed on, a lady who captured both of their attentions (and also the klowns) and a couple of ice cream men who would probably test the patience of a retired fisherman.

Very Good film, well worth watching. Cheers
jennyfar8
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2009, 01:49:38 AM »

Wow, what a great movie! Saw it when was I around 8 or 9 and I was scared but so mesmerized by the creepy clowns and that weird music.  My mom or aunt would say, hey we are goin to rent movie what do u want? Me and my cousin would always say "killer klowns".  God the acting was so bad but so funny,,,we would do lines from it all the time.  When I think of my childhood (now 27) this movie always pops up...odd but true & I can't wait to see it again:)
TeachX3
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

Absolutely, without a doubt, one of my favorite movies of all time!
LadySheamus
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2010, 06:11:56 AM »

I'm watching it RIGHT NOW! I haven't seen it in years.
DarknRahl
New Visitor

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2010, 12:39:36 AM »

I thought this was a fairly average B movie. Entertaining enough without being funny. I did like the start, it has a real Blob feel to it with the old guy and his smell-hound discovering the tent and the crusty old cop not believing the kids story.

Still, this is more entertaining than a lot of B movies.
CAMERON
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »

WHAT!?!? thats like my favorite movie!
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2010, 04:40:42 PM »

I got 2 words......JOHN VERNON

His presence immediately makes any movie better.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
ralphyralph
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »

I was avoiding this movie for so long for some reason and finally got around to seeing it. It is unbelievably entertaining and nothing like I expected. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. If you haven't seen it and you are on this website you will be entertained!
Crom
New Visitor

« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2011, 04:35:41 PM »

To paraphrase Alice Cooper: Can't sleep, Klowns will eat me...

This is one of the schlock horror comedy greats in my opinion, up there with the likes of Return of the Living Dead, the original Critters, and Night of the Creeps.

It's one of those films that's probably not anything quite like what you expected it to be, and is, in fact, very entertaining. If it suits your kind of crazy anyway. Definitely a flick that all b-movie fans should see at least one anyway...
ChunkeeOne
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2011, 03:26:56 AM »

Who doesn't feel good for the little one knocking the guy's head off over the tricycle, huh? raise your hand...

You forgot to mention the catchy soundtrack with the theme song "Killer Klowns" sung by none other than the "Killer Klowns".

You got to love this movie! I wonder what ever happened to the guy who played Dave? He was also Hunk Golden from the movie "Hunk". Can't wait til that one makes it onto this website. What an original piece of 80's crap that one was.

And Did anyone else find it strange that the girl who plays Debbie always plays a girl named Debbie? I think she was in Weird Science to.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »

You forgot to mention the catchy soundtrack with the theme song "Killer Klowns" sung by none other than the "Killer Klowns".

It was performed by The Dickies.

BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2011, 04:37:02 PM »

Who doesn't feel good for the little one knocking the guy's head off over the tricycle, huh? raise your hand...

You got to love this movie! I wonder what ever happened to the guy who played Dave? He was also Hunk Golden from the movie "Hunk". Can't wait til that one makes it onto this website. What an original piece of 80's crap that one was.

And Did anyone else find it strange that the girl who plays Debbie always plays a girl named Debbie? I think she was in Weird Science to.

Dave? Oh, that Dave. He's had an extensive career on TV, including an appearance on an episode of "CSI: Miami," last year, and a role in the TV movie "Partners," that was just completed this year.

And as for Debbie, in over 30 roles, both in films and on TV, she has only twice played a character named Debbie and/or Deb. In "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" and, yes, in "Weird Science."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Killer Klowns from Outer Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.