Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:18:00 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Parasite « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Parasite  (Read 13937 times)
Warren H.
« on: February 10, 1999, 08:58:01 PM »

Was there a monster somewhere in this movie?  Besides the hideous old woman, that is.  Demi's acting "talents" aren't quite as visible here as in "Striptease."  And I thought the Merchant guy was a fairly competent bad-guy (with a Ferarri that sounds like a 454 Chevy) until his stupid death.  I wish he'd killed everybody else.
adam435@webtv.com
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2000, 10:26:17 PM »

I don't believe it.A Band film that I actually enjoyed.For some reason back around 83-85 there was something of a 3D rennaissance.this was one of them along with Jaws 2,Treasure Of The 4 Ccrowns,Jared Syn etc.
Chadzilla
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Now available from Anchor Bay in a widescreen addition, this is one slice o' cheese I look forward to having in my library.

Saw it in 3-D too, oooooohhhhhh-aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
IT
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 04:42:29 PM »

The best reason for watching this stupid movie is seeing the parasite bust out of Maggies hideously ugly face.Other then that just another cheap Alien ripoff.OH the scene where it bites the young prostitutes leg was well done too so not a total loss I GIVE IT 4 STARS its not that bad But whay better then that stupid CHUD.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Parasite « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.