Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:15:44 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master II « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Puppet Master II  (Read 47135 times)
XXTorch311@aol.com
« on: March 26, 1999, 04:12:27 PM »

I think that the Puppet Master Movies are the best horror movies ever made.  I mean what isn't cool about a little puppet setting someone on fire or drilling through them or slicing them up.
FangsFirst
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 1999, 03:50:40 PM »

I think the Puppet Master movies kick ass! except TWO. TWO SUCKS. It's so messed up from the well done original (it wasn't a bad movie...I ASSUME that's why it didn't get a high rating...) Toulon was dumb, Torch was pretty dumb, plot was so close to original and so predictable it wasn't even a good BAD movie...
Bannisher@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 1999, 10:23:48 AM »

I've never seen the first two puppet master moveis but i have seen the others...just wait until Six Guns gets into the picture, then there'll be to much fun.
Stefan Robak
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2000, 01:29:48 PM »

Actually Six-Guns is really named Six-Shooter.  It's a really bad pun.
Chadzilla
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Puppet Master 2 is my wife's favorite, she loves this little part where Tunneler is sneaking into a room.  She imitated that for weeks after seeing it.  She even gave me a Tunneler doll for our wedding anniversary!  Personally I like Torch, expecially when he fries the obnoxious kid.  A twisted little movie with a sick ending, but in a fun way.  Too bad they never explored it in one of the countless future movies in this never ending series.
Cambot99
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My brother and me saw this movie when we were kids, his favorite puppet was Blade and mine was Torch. God I wish I could see this movie again, it's been years since I ever saw a Puppet Master film and they were a true classic. Torch rocked, I love it when his eyes light up and kills the kid by burning him to ashes. Can someone say fried Mcnuggets?
ty 2002
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I liked the movie,But I hated it when Ms.Leech was burnt to ashes and Tunneler got crushed by the lamp!I still think it was weird when the redneck woman didn't shoot Torch,she had the gun cocked,loaded,and pointed at him, but instead of shooting him she had to make a speech and watch Torch burn her to a crisp...How stupid can ya get!?
Brad
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My favorite Puppet Master movies are Parts 1 & 3. But 4 and 5 where just screwed up real bad. Part 2 was good but really wasnt that cool. Let me know what you think! For some crazy reason my favorite puppet is Tunneler! LOL, cause he gets to have all the fun drilling people's heads and crap. HeHe!
Rex
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Yeah Tunneler is my favorite too! Though, blade is cooler ;)
I like Puppet Master part 1 the most. Part 3 was good too, part 2 was SUCKY AS HELL! Though, part 4 and 5 where not that screwy, but they where not too good. BYE
Rock
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Wanda.  Wow.

I am going to buy this movie for that scene alone.
MoJoJoJo
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

OK, in the bit where Wanda walks in to see Lance getting killed by Blade, she backs into a table, a lamp falls off it and I swear to god an arm reaches out from nowhere and holds it upright. When we saw that, we nearly died laughing, and rewound the DVD (it doesn't make it a more enjoyable viewing experience than VHS, I promise) to watch it again and again. A classic piece of editing. I'm in mourning for Leech Woman - the most useless puppet ever!
The Necrofile-Crocodile:Leonard D. Loftin
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

In Germany, this film is not suitable under the age of 18, and cut in 3 scenes. But the full uncut version of: "I spit on your grave", you can buy in nearly every videoshop.Very strange or not????
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This one wasn't as good as 1 but it was good still it sucked when Tunneler got broken and Ms. Leech got burned. I liked when Torch killed that kid.
Decapitron
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

PM2 sucks overall because Toulon was so off from what he has been made to be in future PMs and the original. Jester is a great puppet, but in this film, he is horribly portrayed. Ms. Leech's death helped the film none, she was always one of top favorites, and so was Tunneler. Not even Blade and Torch could bring this film from the dead zone.  
Riff
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've seen Puppet Master 1 through 4, and I have to say, this is the worst! The plot is dull, most of the good parts were taken from the original! None of the characters were interesting, nor was there acting any better. Torch is the only thing keeping this flick from hitting rock bottom!

One slime
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.