Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:34:59 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master II « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Puppet Master II  (Read 47136 times)
GODCRASHER!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I like these types of film because you couldn't possibly imagine demented homicidal dolls trying to kill you!This one is alright,but i still can't get over the leech girl doll being destroyed so easily like that.Any other doll could of been destroyed,besides she wasn't the only doll in the room.I mean the other one's could of helped her?I mean she's my favorite of them all.The way she kills her victoms are so unique,LEECHES...........! It's very disappointing,though she did kill that redneck and take his brains.You can't say that she's not helpful to her master.I guess it's still alright?
William
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 05:16:15 PM »

I dont know what these guys are thinking, I personally think that all of the Puppet Master movies were awesome. There is nothing wrong with demonic puppets that go around and kill people, and Torch is definately my favorite.
FallingStar2002
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've seen 1-5 the 2nd one was stupid and they never
should've made Curse Of The Puppet Master,that was worse
then the 2nd one.The only reason I liked the Curse was
because Leech Woman was back with the rest of the puppets,
I cried when leech Woman got burnt to ash in the 2nd one.
My favorite puppets are of course Leech Woman and Blade,
Jester is a third favorite.
Crater
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I own every Puppet Master film except 5 and Retro Puppet Master. I thought Curse of the Puppet Master was ok/bad and I thought Retro Puppet Master sucked. My favorite is probably Puppet Master 3 because it tells the story of Toulon and the Puppets during World War 2 in Germany. Also because it's the first Puppet Master film the legendary Guy Rolfe played as Andre Toulon. My favorite puppet is probably either Blade or Jester.
WitchKing
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hands-down the best in the "Puppet Master" series.  Great setting, wonderfully old-fashioned villain, and strong cast all around.  The puppets are given lots of grisly work to do (love when the little brat gets immolated and when Blade jumps off the bed to attack Wanda) and their deaths are surprisingly upsetting.  Plus, the immortal Charlie Spradling.
Natalie
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2005, 01:12:33 PM »

I love this movie better than the first! I recently was shocked to find out about the death of Elizabeth Maclellan(Carolyn)R.I.P
PuppetMistress
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is OK in some ways and great in others.  I did not like Toulon as an evil guy, especially as some re-animated corpse.  And I especially did not like him betraying his puppets, I'm glad Blade and the others made short work of him in the end, he deserved it.
Best scenes had to be anything with Blade.  Two that come to mind are him in the redneck woman's house, and that awesome scene with him "finishing the job" after Torch incinerates her.  The other being the best scene in the whole movie, when he jumps off the bed and attacks Wanda.  That stop-motion stuff rocks...they needed to use more of it. Torch was very cool but wow, don't have kids around that puppet or he'll turn them into fried Mcnuggets. o.o
Did anyone ever find out just who Torch is?  (That being the idea he's the soul of a former friend of Toulon?)  Some said he was made from animals...but Toulon was telling the puppets how "interesting" they would be if the fluid was made from animals...so apparently Torch couldn't be from animals, unless he was a mix or something. ::Shrugs:: Who knows, they never do explain these things.

~Ami~
Natalie
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2005, 02:55:36 PM »

I love this movie. I was shocked and saddened to learn that Elizabeth Maclellan(Carolyn)died in 2002. R.I.P
Morton
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 03:40:03 PM »

I recently purchused the puppet master dvd boxset whith every puppet master film ever made and it was awsome, and a message for everybody if you liked the puppet master films check out demonic toys on dvd that to is made by full moon so go on check it out.
Steve
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Now, at first I thought this was a super creepy doll movie like Child's Play. But it seems more like a cool movie! I saw the scene with Torch and I was so amazed! I'm gonna go ahead and check it out.
blad777
New Visitor

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 03:23:51 PM »

is my favorite in all series is my movie favorite  Thumbup Smile
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.