Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:24:53 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Uncle Sam « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Uncle Sam  (Read 44323 times)
Kerri
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2000, 05:01:24 PM »

I think the movie has a good taste of laughs.It was scary when I first seen it Sept.9,1999.Now it has become my favorite movie.I watch this movie more than any other movie in my house.And I also watch the movie to watch David Fralick cause he is so good lookin' for a dead guy.I say that William Lustig did a good job on directing this movie.
leo di
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2000, 02:42:09 AM »

You guys are nuts! This movie is an all time classic. Sure there were some boring parts, but there were also some great actors in it that were fun to watch. Robert Forester, who was great in Jackie Brown, Isaac Hayes who is the man, and Jason Adelman whos been in a million things such as Moesha, the client, and has won all sorts of awards such as the sundance film festival award for must be the music. I dunno, maybe I have bad taste.
Miguel
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Any of you have a clue of why/how did Sam come back to life? Was it his own evil soul, some unidentified force, or it's just that the writers suck?
By the way, in México the complete name is "Uncle Sam, diabolical killer", which just makes it worse!
I got this for $3 (new, not previously seen!) and I still feel like they owe me...
chadzilla
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I was very disappointed in this movie, considering its cast and the fact that William Lustig (Maniac, Vigilante, Relentess, and Maniac Cop 1 & 2) directed it and it was written by Larry Cohen (The Stuff, It's Alive, Q: The Winged Serpent, Maniac Cop 1 & 2, etc.).  The sack race clip was pretty funny, but it saddens me that Bill choose this movie to dedicate to the memory of Lucio Fulci.  I'm also surprised that no one noticed that the final shot of the movie is a sly homage to the closing moment of Fulci's legendary (to someone) film City of the Livind Dead (aka The Gates of Hell).
Joe
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2000, 01:18:56 AM »

This movie was the best comedy Ive seen in awhile! The little blind twirp in the chair was plain silly and the scene with the sergeant on the phone in his hotel room was classic! If you are going to watch this movie with hopes of being scared, you will be greatly dissappointed. However, if you want to see something along the lines of Dumb and Dumber, this movie is it!
Phil
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Uncle Sam takes the cake as being the best movie of all time. This movie made me laugh harder then anything I've ever seen. My friends and I nearly had to stop the movie from puking. APix/UniPix is the master of B-movies. What makes this movie hilarious besides terrible acting, bad dialogue, and too much damn camera panning. And the fact that EVERY single scene in the movie is crucial. If you go to the bathroom and miss one scene, later you will have no idea why someone got killed or something. It's so poorly written. Just a few scenes to look for....The Sack Race, Jody stepping on the glass, the absurdly defenseless victims, the Ropes, the functional Cannon, some reason it looks like daylight outside at midnight, no one hears the gun shots at a small town festival, and how can uncle sam blow up a government official and still have time to pick up a flag and STILL have enough time to impale a cop falling back from the explosion, how does someone get buried alive? AND IS THAT KID p**sING ON THE GRAVE FOR 7 HOURS? HOW DO HIS FRIENDS NOT NOTICE HE'S SCREAMING AND GETTING BURIED. I have no idea. This movie is my all time favorite classic. Simply put, Uncle Sam is life!  
tip: Check out all the rest of the previews on Uncle Sam. they are all top quality UniPix B movies.
soldier assault hunter
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Usually the word's (uncle sam) means the United States, hey it can also be refered as a homicidal killer right? The movie was short but ok. Not pure rate material but good is enough for me. Educational movies about the war are very efficent during self denfense, hehehehehe!!!
Max Levin
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hmm... all these reader comments makes this I-have-seen-it-before-movie look like a killer. Some Hollywood-director must have searched the movie archives for an unused monster character and decided to make some moneys on this flick. It's totally uninterresting, it sucks ass but not so bad that it become irritating. A "Nothing"-movie, you can say...
Chris1
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I have rented this movie back in 1999 and in my opinon this movie sucks badly. It only got one good part and that part was the naked girl in the window. I just wish somebody kick that evil little boy's ass he was so stupid he was so mean to his mom and his aunt if I was in that movie I would gladly kick his Uncle Sam's ass and his. Why was every body so scared of Sam Harper in life and death he sound like a p***y to me.
Frost
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hmmm, you know, maybe the movie can be inspirational, perhaps Johnny Knoxville and his gang from MTV's Jackass can do the whole sack race stunt, hopefully they won't survive and break their necks on their way down. Cheers.
Brett
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Ok, I'm friends with "J-man" (jesse's pathetic attempt of being cool).
I saw this movie, and it called to me, "rent me...I'm crap!"  Uncle Sam was terrible.  After 40 minutes of nothing happening it gets even more stupid. Uncle sam comes back for no reason, uncle sam kills "un-patriotic" people (but uncle sam, killing is wrong!) and uncle sam dies unexplainably.  Ok, they shoot the guy with a gun, no effect. Then the dude that plays chef "saves the children" by getting a really old cannon and firing at the house. A nuclear explosion type of thing happened, and the house blew up. They do it again. This time he dies.  Granted, the movie is bad, I mean really bad, and at the end the damn thing falls apart...ok, the movie was so bad it destroyed itself. So...this movie destroyed itself. That's pretty bad, and when I have to say a movie is "Worse than the leprechaun" you know God doesn't care.  If you watch the credits your treated to a crappy poem! Oh Boy! So it sucks, which is why I'm buying this movie to start my bad movie collection started. If you want a crappy horror, get this. "It's Painful"
Yannick
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

An ok slasher movie nothing to original but nothing too good either.

Beats a lot of dumb teen crappy movies out there.
Richard
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 03:20:13 PM »

Dissappointment.  As a political scientist, I can appreciate some of the political propaganda, but aside from that, this movie was just useless, utterly, utterly, useless.  No imagination at all.  Not even all that scary.
Thee Dr.
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 01:50:28 AM »

'Yup, we'll just leave this big-ass coffin with a char-burnt corpse in it right here on your doorstep-no need for funeral homes or anything!-Hope you don't mind terribly...' Lookingup
Flu-Bird
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 02:30:37 AM »

Just another one of those putrid antimilitary junk movies from some slimepig director who should be tied to a giant skyrocket and shot into the upper stratoshear
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Uncle Sam « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.