Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:50:29 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Seedpeople « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seedpeople  (Read 25431 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: February 23, 1999, 06:03:12 PM »

Updated review.  Extraterrestrial flowers take root in California and begin pollinating human beings. It's up to a geologist and the local old coot to save the day. Go, coot, go!

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Devin
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2000, 04:40:29 PM »

I guess I have to see this film someday.  I actually grew up in the town where they filmed a lot of this - oddly enough, I was working at the video store across the street from the "Sheriff's Office" at the time - of course, the Sheriff's Office was actually the local newspaper office...  We were all pretty interested in what the movie was going to be (they said it had something to do with a comet), and when the video came to our store, well, I can't say I was terribly surprised.  Pity, we never really had a town crazy person...
Chadzilla
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The single most unsettling moment in this movie was the when I realized that Full Moon had not had any legal action filed against them for copyright infringement or plagarism, this being such a boldfaced steal of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  Other than that it's a great bad movie that I'd watch it again in an instant.
Super Saiyan Goku
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've seen this movie, and i learned that seeds can fly perfectly without wings for some reason.
Steve
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yeah'Invasion Of The Body Snatchers
Wolfgangerl
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

By the way, was the part in the review of 'a bunch of college girls running by wearing only biking helmets' a reference to Monty Python's Meaning of Life perhaps?
M
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I seem to remember this, or something similar... was this the lousy ripoff of HPL's "Color out of Space", complete with a Nahum-like farmer in the beginning?
The_Lonely_Lady
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 06:53:28 AM »

This one is just appalling! I just couldn't believe how dull and inept it was. 1 slime is waaay too generous!  Thumbdown
Tim
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »

I remember the original version of this review.  God, memories... Smile

BTW, something seems wrong with your .wav files.  I can't activate them.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 06:34:32 PM »

I remember the original version of this review.  God, memories... Smile

BTW, something seems wrong with your .wav files.  I can't activate them.

It was quite some time ago, I think around 1999, when I first wrote about it.  The movie is pretty awful, but if anything saves it, the goofy dialog and the cast's rather impressive ability to deliver it is the movie's saving grace.  I fixed the sound clip issue.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »

That blond chick looks totally hot. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
justin
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »

wow, this was fun movie! I recently bought the Full Moon Classics Vol. 1, cause that is the only way to see this movie on DVD. So far, I'm glad I bought it & this movie is the best of the bunch so far.

So, its an INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS rip-off, i don't care, this was still a fun & hilarious movie.
Plus its from the director of DEMONIC TOYS, now that is a fun movie I have to find on DVD.
Flu-Bird
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 02:51:15 AM »

That tree monster look kind of like the one from the first disney color cartoon FLOWERS & TREES but looking more rediculous
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Seedpeople « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.