Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:06:29 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Slugs « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Slugs  (Read 37038 times)
Damien
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I really like the book, it's alot better than this piece of s**t. Even the author realises it's s**tness and is embarrased by ever selling the rights to it. The plot was changed a little and if the people in the town had heard of salt...well, I don't think the movie would be quite as good. The main character runs into a salt factory - slugs die!!  It wouldn't make much of a difference mind, it would be just as exciting.
Scott
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I rented htis movie along with another one called Rats, Night of Terror (definately check this one out. It's got my friend's all-time favorite quote from a movie "Stupid machine needs a kick in the balls) at my local Blockbuster. I believe my mom pointed the Slugs one out to me, and I gotta hand it to her. She picked out a doosy. Also, during the sex scene, after they notice the slugs on the floor, and she's already dead, why did the guy try to go for the window across from the bed? There was a window DIRECTLY OVER THE BED!!! Oh well, I guess that's what you'd expect. Oh, and why did they dub the voices? Did some of the characters speak such bad english that they HAD to dub them? The mayor and the scientist guy were both dubbed.
Someone
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2002, 06:07:41 PM »

If you watch one scene in this movie, watch the one with the guy getting eaten. Hey wait, this site has a clip of that....never mind. But it is availible on DVD.
Lynn
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The bedroom scene was not shot in a hotel room.  It's actually my master bedroom.  The house has undergone a lot of changes since 1988, but we still have that awful plaid carpeting in the family room!  We were given the DVD of the movie as a housewarming present.  And I am also very phobic of slugs, but this movie was so laughable, and enjoyable, only for the fact that it was filmed in our town and our home.  Our home is being featured next month on the town home tour because of the movie.  If anyone has any other info to share it would be welcome.
tyler
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2003, 11:28:24 PM »

I heard about this movie.Looks stupid.Really stupid.Saw the movie cover at Blockbuster,with the box it was like a guy bieng eaten alive by slugs up to his head.I saw the clip wene the slug bit the man.I could not stop laughing.Then I saw the guy having slugs coming out him.I said:EW.God this is almost as stupid as pokemon.but nearly as stupid as that!
Xotl
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

You can't forget the tagline to this movie:

"They slime.  They ooze.  They KILL."

Heartily recommended.
IT
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 04:21:14 PM »

Whoevere thought that slugs make good scary monsters should have thier heads chopped off a horrible movie.
Jen W
New Visitor

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »

BounceGiggle I have been searching for this for YEARS!! started thinking i just dreamed it up slugs with fangs and all. THIS IS THE BEST bad movie ever, for the sound effects alone!!!! thank you thank you!!! my daughter and I can now watch it together..Ahhh mommy time:)
peace
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Slugs « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.