Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:48:09 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Uninvited « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Uninvited  (Read 49141 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: November 08, 1998, 09:20:44 PM »

The reason you should watch this movie is that it features a large, killer, mutant cat monster that somehow hides inside of a normal-sized house cat host.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
apostic@home.com
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 1999, 07:10:07 PM »

Can't get enough of this movie?  For a less postitive outlook, try:

http://www.jabootu.com/uninvited.htm

I think it's kind of excessive, but I opened both pages (this and the other) and read them side-by-side.  Clearly, I need to cultivate some new excesses...

regards,

Apostic
razor@pce.net
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 1999, 01:49:37 PM »

This movie is not deservant of the 5 slime drops or whatever the webmaster gave it.  I thought it kind of sucked.  The Brain was better than this!  This movie was just kind of boring and there wasn't too much to laugh at.  Check out Jack Frost, The Brain, or Evil Dead 2 for a good laugh.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 1999, 12:28:00 AM »

is it me or did George Kennedy appear to have no eyes in this movie, especially the picture of him on the back of the box. I think Albert should have been in the movie more, he was my favorite character. Did anyone else get, annoyed looking at that birthmark on Lance's neck?
Purple
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2001, 08:09:58 PM »

...this is REALLY sad...
Scaarge@aol.com
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2000, 04:31:43 PM »

This is a fun slice of cheese.  A great clip would be the scene about 30 mins in, where Alex Cord tries to cheer up Geo--um,he-who-shall-not-be-named.  Also great were the obviously repeated scenes, right after the other: Cord going off on his "I'm sorry!" riff when the gun is turned on him, and one of the gals drinking champaign and licking her thumb.  Finally, I've never heard a cat meow in short repeated bursts like that, no one would have them as pets if they were that annoying.
Tyler
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2000, 03:28:33 PM »

All eighties movies, especially bad ones, must have a random dance scene where they dance to trashy music.  And What's wrong with Lance? He should take dancing lessons.  The  movie is incredibly hilarious in general: Lines to remember : "At least i know other parts of my body still work.."  ... "You're a nice kitty.. you won't hurt me.." and of course, "We're all gonna die.. what does anything matter anymore?  We're all gonna die!"  Something like that.. i love this movie.
Greenhornet
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The "brilliant" college boy makes a microscope out of the boat's sextant. A couple of scenes later they discover that they have gone off course and are lost at sea. Gee, it's too bad they don't have a navigation aid like.......Oh, I don't know....a SEXTANT!!!!!!!!

Morons. Get 'em, Mutant Thingie! Get 'em!!
david
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

in the "A hand puppet attacking a truck." clip, listen to the sound of the glass breaking when the 'cat' attacks...

nice how they sampled that and used it over and over and over and over, oh and OVER when the pickuptruck rolls down the hill....

=)
Jon Washington
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

For fans of "Before-they-were-stars" trivia, you should also   note that "Lance" is played by Melrose Place alum, Rob Estes and "Bobbie" was Hayden Fox's daughter on Coach.
chadzilla
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I just don't get it.
George Kennedy
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2001, 08:00:49 PM »

George Kennedy  RULES!!!!!!!!
Nathan
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is AWESOME!  It certainly deserves your perfect rating.  When I saw the cover I had tears of joy streaming down my face.  I learned so much about the human race just watching it.  There's a venomous cat inside of us all.
Marcus
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2001, 02:49:35 AM »

This movie is um...ug...honestly probably worse than Plan 9 From Outer Space.  This horrid flick seems to have been made by people who thought this would be HUGE.  I think the main thing I learned from this movie is white people SHOULD NOT EVER dance.  Also, George Kennedy packs a mean punch and kick combo...well for a fat old guy. One more thing, why was he first in the end credits?  Contract stipulation maybe???  Classic for bad movies though...
leopard
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2002, 06:56:24 PM »

i bought this film becuse it was in a big box and it had a hollograme on the front (very nice) the film wasnt that nice though.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Uninvited « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.