Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:07:35 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Uninvited « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Uninvited  (Read 49131 times)
Mr Softy
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yeah, I've seen this! Ha ha, it was a great night. Dumb movie, booze and weed!

This cat is so cool. This movie is so bad.

I love bad movies. And bad cats.

What a great night it was. :-)
Vegafanatic
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 06:37:03 AM »

I swear, that cat looks just like my own cat, Bubby.
The Uninvited
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Before I even popped the movie into my VCR, I was crying from laughing so hard at the artwork on its cover.  This is the best movie ever made.  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  Did anyone notice that the mutant cat thing was big in some scenes and small in others?  Jim Henson eat your heart out.
HotnBiscuits
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This film is definitely a tough one to find.  For anyone that appreciates b-movies, this is a definite must see before you die!!!  Killer cats, heinous dancing, terrible lines....it doesn't get any better than this folks.  This movie was worth EVERY slime drop the web host gave!  Go watch it, I promise you wont regret it.
Arm Commander
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Not even George Kennedy would stop this movie from getting 5 devil heads. Pure gore. So the great and undeniable Arm Commander has his word spoken. G'night.
rocky racoon
New Visitor

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »

this move is so incredibly bad that it must be one of the 5 funniest films of all time.  you have no idea how much of an effect this movie has had on my life...every day i say "you are such a DUMB broad!" or i break out into a long continuous stream of cat yelps.  i am seriously a changed person having seen this movie.  re-used footage gives the audience a spectacular deja-vu experience,  and crowds of curious spectators watching while a man's chest explodes is something i believe we all can relate to.

easily one of the best thigns ot have ever happened to me. Thumbup
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »

i have the original(i guess) vhs ( small box, no hologram cover) and i love it. i just ripped it to dvd yesterday.
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »

First, let me just ask if it's hot in here?

Now that we've got your attention, did anyone think that (despite the undertones of anti-animal-experimentation) the ending is ultimately cruel, not to any of the "actors" but to the HOST CAT??!!

Seriously, it seems the mutant floats on to infect a vacation cat, but the original fluffy orange kitty (mind controled to jump onto that truck?) goes down with the ship.

Also, the cat's motives are sometimes to be questioned?  At first, it's a vigilante, crashing down highway robbers, drunk no-goodniks and would-be rapists, and then the next thing you know he's making vienna sausages out of the engenue's fingers?

Another question that perhaps points to the sequel.... WHERE THE HELL DID BOBBIE GO? b***h can't swim?

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
kay
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 01:04:59 PM »

The reason why it's funny is because it reminds you of "LASER CATS"
Bojik Arc
New Visitor

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »

If you watch closely when the cat-puppet attacks the guy in the truck, you can see the puppeteer's arm.  Well done, chap!
Some Guy
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 01:47:35 PM »

"The host kitty is not especially large, so the size of what is living inside it is surprising to everyone except the parents of young children."

I thought you were going in a very different direction with that comparison.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »

Killer cat mutant movie?  Well I'm sold!   TeddyR

Regardless, it was a good update of this past review.  What first made you find this movie or even deciding to do an update on it?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
sandra
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »

Wouldn't it have been a good idea for those scientists to have drugged the cat before trying to vivisect it?
TooManyCustomers
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

Saw this movie ages ago on USA 'Up All Night'... the acting, the sets, the monster, the dialogue, Shari Shattuck's thighs!!!

err, okay so it was the last one that got me, but still... this is a blissful gem of a flick. Truly stupid enough to burn your brains out..

Oh, and in case people were wondering, the reason that Bobbie jumped ship and drowned herself was that she was riding the hat-guy when the cat bit his arm, thereby the poison traveled through his bloodstream and infected her via bodily fluid exchange... 

Yes, this is the -actual- explanation given in the movie, and probably some lame PSA about safe sex on the high seas when there's an inside-out cat monster on the loose..
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Uninvited « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.