Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:05:46 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Redneck Zombies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Redneck Zombies  (Read 65774 times)
David Emery
« on: December 12, 1998, 04:44:23 PM »

This movie is so unbelievably bad it's good...the fact that it appears to be shot with a camcorder didn't help matters either! This movie is a hoot to watch, with some hilarious gore and redneck quotes...I could not get sick of the drinking guy, we laughed every time he was on camera! And the acid popping med student...it's hilarious when he pretends to be a zombie so that they won't attack him. Cool movie, don't know if it's worth the $79.95 price tag declared on the back of the box.
Sick Brent
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 1998, 09:24:02 PM »

Hmmm.  yes.... Redneck Zombies...
The only important things you need to know are that the drunk guy kicks ass, we need more Tobacco Man cameos, and yes... who could resist.. the " I like knockers" scene.  This film is downright pugnacious and should be watched anytime. Yeah, Deliverance was real too right?
sardu@hotmail.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 1999, 11:15:23 PM »

This is perhaps the greatest thing ever shot solely on VHS, save for the remake of "Footloose"  I made with some friends a few summers back...  The drunk guy is pretty god damn sweet, and so is Tyrone, the soldier.  Check out at the beginning when Tyrone tries to pass a joint to his dog... it's pretty killer.  
Greg B
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 1999, 11:58:28 PM »

This is one of the worst Troma movies ever. Lloyd Kaufman, what were you thinking when you put your name on this movie? The black camper is the worst actor I have ever seen, and the awful scenes where he's supposed to be tripping are boring. Watch Tromeo and Juliet or Toxic Avenger if you want to be entertained by Troma. This movie rots!!
This Movie Sucked
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 1999, 04:47:45 PM »

I admit I have no life and watch s**tloads of grade-b movies, but this one, well SUCKED.  It was worse than Cannibal Campout which I didn't think was possible. If you liked it, you have serious problems.  I recommend Dark Planet and Wizards ahead of this one.
m_kister@hotmail.com
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 1999, 11:45:37 AM »

This movie is great!Tobacco Man is a classic character.  Its slow at times but picks up later on.  Cannibal Campout was great also.  I recommend that you rent that also.
come to my homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/4110
ELF5528468
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 1999, 10:47:31 PM »

It does not get any better than this, folks. Inspirational. If this movie can get such great distribution, imagine the possibilities! My only qualm was the fact that "Ellie May" seemed to break character periodically. But hey, we can't all have the acting abilities of the opening soldier. A genuine classic.
Is my E-mail required?
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 1999, 10:14:28 AM »

I just rented this film last week (imagine..I rented about 25 films in all last week). This movie is considered the best...Luckily...it being shot with a camcorder added to the movie...I LOVE IT....
jmc
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

No, Ferd is the fat redneck who becomes a zombie rapist.  He's probably my favorite character next to the Drinking Dude, who ranks up their with Chaplin and Keaton when it comes to wordless comedy.  

Anyone notice the "homage" to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?  You know, the scene with the hitchhiker and Elly Mae.  

Anyway, I saw this last night and thought it was great.  Not for bad movie beginners, though.  Actually, I thought this was better than DEAD ALIVE, but it suffers from a lack of, well, knockers.  

brentd@wam.umd.edi
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 1999, 03:19:31 AM »

This is the best troma movie ever... I never thougth I'd say that after the original Toxic Avenger, but its' that crappy... in a good way.  The alcoholic guy is hysterical as is "Ellie May."  If your looking for comedy and poorly done gore, this is it.  Go, right now, and rent this fine pieceof art.  
danielle
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I think I rented this movie when I was ,like 10, my brothers and sister and i were watching it and i think it is close to the beggining where one of the redneck dudes say, " My dick in your p***y." Once my mom heard that she made us turn it off. And now I have never seen the whole movie. I want to very badly.....I cant die without seing it!!
TMBGCAT@aol.com
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 1999, 08:19:37 PM »

I thought Ash was the greatest movie charecter ever...but this is before I saw Redneck Zombies.  The Drinking guy is so kickass it's insane.  I laughed hystericly everytime it showed this guy on screen, and I easily laughed harder at the scene in which he flips Lisa off then I have laughed at ANY other movie.  All this from a guy who is never even refered to by the rest of the cast.  The soldier in the opening scene is also classic.  The ONLY thing that holds this movie down is Bob's acid trip.  it was so crappy.  and why is it that the acid trip had the same special effects as when the people were turning into zombies.  Oh, man this movie kicked ass.
A redneck zombie
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2000, 08:58:00 PM »

Ok this movie is EXTREMELY bad.  It is one of those movies that is so bad its good. This movie isn't at all seriously in anyway. The gore is over the top. The humor is ACTUALLY funny. My favorite scene which hasn't been mentioned is when the lunatic barber hitch hiker attacks the redneck in the car and takes a photograph (obviously it is a spoof off a scene found in the texas chainsaw massacre)
Sleff
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2000, 12:48:54 AM »

Alright..this is one for the pros..don't try to watch this movie unless you have built up tolerance to the worst, as it can unhinge you pretty easily. It's not just bad, it's as bad as you can get. It fails on every conceivable level..it isn't even a good bad movie! If there is a point at which a movie becomes so bad it's good, and another at which it becomes so bad it is unwatchable, and another at which it is inconceivable, take this line of reasoning to it's ultimate, and you arrive at redneck zombies, the ne plus ultra of truly rotten films. I just have to have respect for anyone who acheives the nadir of filmaking on this level..students should watch it as an example of every possible mistake in modern cinema.
Bob Cock
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2000, 11:46:45 AM »

This movie was pretty bad. Yep, Sure was. The best part of the whole thing was when the Black Army Guy said "b***h" after the Fat First Redneck said "We have a failure to communicate" HAHAHAHAAHA so damn funny.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Redneck Zombies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.