Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:29:04 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Redneck Zombies « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Redneck Zombies  (Read 65840 times)
Jimmy
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2000, 03:03:39 AM »

This movie is so bad is TERRIBLE!  I regret about renting it for a "useful" 49 cents.  Talking about watching the entire movie on fast forward! >>>>>>>>  I enjoy many B-movies but certainly not this one....YAWN....sleepyyyyy..............
ithur
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2000, 08:28:58 PM »

Okay, this movie rules.  This movie rules so sweetly over all other Troma movies it's unbelievable.  Unfortunately,  this movie's ruling is so sweet and total that upon lending my copy to a new housemate and his date, the guy kept it for himself and never returned, ashamed that he had to keep all the sweet rulingness for himself.  

Well, that, or he moved out immediately.

Mark Shook
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2000, 02:14:58 PM »

You forgot something else we all learned from this movie:
That the best possible time to drop a lot of acid is when you are being pursued by flesh-eating zombies.  I'm trying to think, what movie beat this one out for the Emmy that year?
jason rissmann
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My friends and i rented this movie one night hoping we would see some T/A but wee didn't it really sucks don't rent it i don't care how desperate you are
Izzy
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

REDNECK ZOMBIES is, without questioning, one of the best Troma movies ever. It is f**king HYSTERICAL! I'm surprised no one has mentioned the "birds and the bees" scene yet ("Well Daddy, first the bees, they collect the pollen")
Max Levin
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I bought this movie some weeks ago because I thought it would scare the s**t out of me... but I rather LAUGHTED the s**t out of me instead!
Boy, was I unprepeared for THIS much laughter! The characters are brilliant ,even though I think the drinking guy (His name ISN'T Hoss!) was a bit overrated... but he's funny in that way that he's drinking in almost every scene he is involved with. And so it ends in a brilliant way, too! :D
But the whole film made me sick. It's not the gore or the fact that it's recorded with a camcorder, it's actually the tripping-scenes that made me wanna puke! You could get epileptic shakes from stuff like that! Sweet 80's, sweet C64... :)
But I hope that no one has missed out the fact that all the characters hairlength varies from scene to scene! My question is: Why? Why didn't they the producer tell them to cut their hair every once in a week or get a wig or something. Just look at Bob. He doesn't even fit in long hair! Blimey...
Well, as you might have noticed, I like this movie! I was going to write about it sooner than now but, you see, I had to watch it over and over again. Just because! :)

BTW, this is the first Troma-flick I buy. I have ordered Tromeo & Juliet. Hope it is as good as I expect! :9
Marcus
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2001, 02:52:02 AM »

Another over the top film by Troma!  I saw this one and had to get it and after watching it I was glad I did!  The acting is horrid but meant to be that way because the gore is the true star.  By the way, where does that guy keep all that liquor???  Rock On!
Joe Stalin
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Be afraid, be very afraid.
 The most frightning aspect of this movie is the thought that the U.S Government transports nuke waste in open WW2-era surplus jeeps.Is this acurate?Also. I found the box cover very misleading. I was expecting a hot blonde chick with big cans, and all I got was some fat geek girl and a black dude p**sing for the camera. I so angry that I had to go to the local peeler joint to calm down.This THE worst movie I have ever seen.
Joe Stalin
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2002, 09:34:01 AM »

I just read my last message.Sorry about all the missing words kids, but whenever I start thinking about how much I hate REDNECK ZOMBIES my typing skills go right in in the crapper.
"Weird Al" Yankovic
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hey!  I loved this movie!  It was some of the funniest crap I've ever seen in my life!  The "Knockers" scene was great!  I like knockers too!  Dang!  This movie made the Family Auto Mart show look like Tuna Fish!  It had so much humor!  The rednecks are great!  They're always Jolly Poppin' and Windjammin!  I'm such a fan of this movie that I filled a MASON jar with green Kool-Aid and put it on a shelf in my house.  (My mom didn't understand it and told me to give her back her friggin jar!  Some people just don't get it!)  Well the crappy special effects were really stupid.  My Friends, who I will not mention my name, J. and Marshall were grossed out by the gore and were  about to vomit by the time it got to the third victim.  But not me!  Man, BOB SHOULD HAVE SURVIVED!  Oh sure BOB! BOB is dead!And I suppose that, uh, BOB was all clean and decent.  Let's all agree that BOB dying was not gory!  
This movie made me appreciate life!  And now I'll never go camping again! Well, that's about it!  I'm gonna go get the Drunk Hippie dude from redneck zombies and jump in my Yugo!
I'm sure I've wasted enough of your time!  Well, gotta go!

P.S. Marshall called some girl a HO!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Redneck Zombies is probably the worst piece of crap ever put to Tape. I love it!!
See, my friends and I have a yearly contest on the 1st of May, where everyone brings a Video he could barely stand to watch. Then we sit down, drink lots of alkohol (not mandatory, but it helps) and watch all Movies without even a short break. With five to six videos, we are talking about roughly eight hours of pure cineastic crap.
I submitted Redneck Zombies some three weeks before as a warmup, not knowing how bad this flik really was. My friends were shocked. I would have won, instead I showed the TV Pilot of the old Captain America Series from the 70's. Figured i'd rather bore my friends to death. Didn't work.
My Favourite Actor is this Wentz Dude, or whatever his Name was. His absolutely astonishing Overacting sent me into screaming fits!
As a Sidenote, one Reader commented on the wide distribution of this Movie. Then check this out, I'm from Germany! Someone even bothered to localize the Voices of the Actors. Only in one Scene, for no apparent Reasons, they switch to german subtitles, wich adds another Layer of ineptitude to this sorry excuse for a Zombie Flick!
This Site is a virtual treasure chest for me, though I think a few important entries are missing:
(I hope I get the original Titles right. German Distributors have a tendency to rename most Fliks)
Codename A.S.T.R.A. (Assault Strike Rescue Agency): This Movie is as awful as its Title, check it out!
Octaman -you should know this one. The Monster is hilarious!
Lifeguard -boring as hell. Baywatch without boobs, but thankfully without Hasselhoff as well.
'till then, greetz from Germany!
cu!

Lanie
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This movie is so outrageous, and has some GREAT gore scenes.
The eyes popping out and the person getting pulled apart are some of the highlights.  For the person who likes to be shocked and disturbed (me), this is the perfect film.  Does a movie really NEED a plot?  Nah...
Ben Horney
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2002, 02:52:18 PM »

When my friend BILL DECKER who I keep in contact with still after all these years(redneck pic #4 (skull kisser))told me to do a search for redneck zombies and it would bring back quite a few pages related to the movie...I happened across this site.As someone who did some work and was an extra on the film I have to say that I had a great time helping these guys out.It was something I will never forget.Most all the people in it were  extras from a local collage.First off....the only thing TROMA had to do with the film was to put their name on it.Oh..yea they bought it out right.A mistake for selling it?Yes..but it was what happened at the time to get it out there.The film was made by people who like myself have a real love for the campy b horror films.We grew up watching um when we were kids.Yea  yea the acting bla...bla, the production bla..bla,the content bla...bla,the effects bla...bla.To me...I have seen more bad films over the years then I can count but this one has its merrits.The fact still remains that a bunch of friends got together to do something that related to a child hood love...MAKE A HORROR MOVIE.And as a last note to all who bash...let me see what YOU can do.People are so quick to judge.And I think the drunk guys name is Fred Mertz(not 100 percent sure tho)     Ben Horney
Ryan
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2002, 05:45:33 PM »

Great movie to watch with a group of people. And not bad for amateurs. Rednecks+zombies= very humorous movie.
john
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2002, 12:58:13 PM »

I watched this yesterday with some of my friends on tape at 4 in the morning. 3 went to sleep during this i was a survior of watching this piece of crap. The acting is so bad and that guy triping on acid was undescrible. I thought Christmas Evil was bad but i guess i was wrong we have a new le crem de la crap!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Redneck Zombies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.