Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:06:32 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Redneck Zombies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Redneck Zombies  (Read 65842 times)
Chris
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I have been searching high and low for this film, and "Splatter Farm."  I own the cenimatic wonder "Feeders."  It has come to be one of my most favorite movies.  If anyone and i mean ANYONE knows of any way i can obtain either of these films, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!  Thanks!
Robert
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Okay, after watching "Redneck Zombies" with my friends and under the influence of drugs, we came to the conclusion that the tobacco man segment is the scariest and most intense scene in the whole movie. The only exception could possibly be the chicken video. Wow.
Paul Snow
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is the absolute worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life. This is the only movie I've ever seen that I was incapable of finishing because it was so horrible. I'm not kidding, I felt physically sick just watching this piece of S***. To my credit, I got most of the way through it. I've never seen a movie this bad before, and I've seen just about every MST3K episode ever made.
Tony
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »

This movie was no worse than having dental surgery.  Maybe I needed some anesthetic on board.  The gross out stuff looked pretty lame, and the jokes were lame.  A horror movie should not act as a sedative.
Cal Smith
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2005, 02:33:13 PM »

Rednecks and Zombies. Yeah. That really mixes well.
anonymous
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Why is it when someone watches a movie they hate, (them being into B-movies of all things), become great film critics that hate everything lower than their interests? If you dont like it, SHUT UP!
I found this movie while searchng for a great horror b-movie when I was like 12 because ive always loved b-movies. This film is a kick ass film for cult movie fans out there.
(WATCH FOR THE BAD CUT OF VIDEO TAPE WHEN HE LIGHTS UP THE JOINT, ITS HILARIOUS) Drunk Guy rules!

I have just one question about the movie is there a marijuana man?
azizi
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2007, 02:30:24 AM »

This movie is so bad is TERRIBLE!  I regret about renting it for a "useful" 49 cents.  Talking about watching the entire movie on fast forward! >>>>>>>>  I enjoy many B-movies but certainly not this one....YAWN....sleepyyyyy..............
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 02:31:21 PM »

I liked the movie overall, , , but, , ,the boob scene was the WORST boob shot ever filmed. As a boob afficianado, I appreciate boobies of all shapes, sizes, colors, and configurations, , but this we absoloutely the WORST.
I did like the bad acting and juvinile humor, overall a good B Movie.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
rebel_1812
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »

i thought it was a great film!  All the stereotypes of rednecks were funny, like the fact the entire town got infected threw tainted moonshine.  I also like the guy who was drinking all the time.

tobbaco man
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »

hot I can't wait to see it again, this movie is killer. Tobacco man is very hatfeul, I like his personality. It's cool underground movie, the overall story is great. The worst scene is the autopsy in the cave. It suck. 8/10
Your Movie Sucked
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »

The best part of this movie is the tagline. Other then that, this movie was nearly unwatchable. A good b movie has to have a sense of fun and competent filmmakers behind the camera. This movie seems like something that is so isolated and bad, it's unpleasant. Everything here is tailored to be campy. Oh but how awful is it, we get boring "psychedelic effects." and purposely horrible actors who don't even try. I mean if I were in fifth grade, this is the kind of drudge that me and my friends would make. Actually, I think I'd do better.

That's how bad this movie is. I watched it thinking I'd be amused. I was bored. So bored in fact that even the zombie attacks did not help. Because for every attack there was those stupid "trippy" effects and my god who gave a damn about the campers? I sure as hell didn't. No one did.

Anyone reading this, grab a camera, and shoot a zombie movie. It'll turn out better then "Redneck Zombies".

This should have gotten a skull. It's that bad.
Cody from Millsboro
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2010, 05:00:20 PM »

I saw this for the first time at a college Halloween party at the University of Delaware- it was filmed in Sussex County mostly, actually quite a few scenes take place in what looks like the wooded area behind me right now ( outside of Delmar ). Movie sucks- but, what do you really expect? Its a cult B movie- you watch it, well, just because.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Redneck Zombies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.