Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:11:40 AM
713347 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Drunken Wu Tang « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Drunken Wu Tang  (Read 92499 times)
« on: January 23, 1999, 02:50:41 AM »

I was p**sing my pants reading your review on "Drunken Wu Tang".  It's so hilarious.  Props to you my man.  
ienvyno1@webtv.net
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 1999, 12:31:50 PM »

I love this movie. I can't wait to see the other episodes.
Shogan6742@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 1999, 05:09:36 AM »

You are a f**king king! I thought my two friends and I were the only fans of this flick! 10,000 shout-outs to you for having such great taste! "Old Devil's" origin in the first 2-3 minutes, and subsequent fight scene with Porcupine are the ultimate!
Warren H.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 1999, 10:21:22 AM »

This movie is great!  I lauged so hard I was about to barf.  Too bad the rewatchability is on the low side.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 1999, 12:05:45 AM »

If you liked this movie I suggest that you see "Raiders of the Wu-Tang".  The dubbing is just as bad and the premise is rad.  It's about little Liu learning horse style kung fu.  His two uncles,(the crippled masters)guide him through training all the while sporadically fighting for no apparent reason.  Einsteins law of relativity also applies to this movie.
N.Y.O.B
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2002, 12:08:17 PM »

this movie SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Tinker
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 1999, 06:16:20 PM »

Now that the guys who made these Wu Tang features
have re-released their films on video, I actually
found a copy of the movie on this site that I
thought would be THE hardest to find, based on
what I saw in the review.  Awesome!  You know,
this film actually made me more nauseous than the
gore subgenre films here.  I really don't know
why; maybe all those people spinning ar
kayzr18@hotmail.com
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 1999, 01:50:06 PM »

If you all liked Drunken Wutang then I'd suggest checking out Gods of Wutang.  (I think that the title is right...)  Anyways, Ratface and the Cherryboy come back again, this time to fight a guy named Monster and his evil Fighting Toad!  Granny comes back too..!  BTW, check out Devil and Cherryboy closely, cuz I think Devil is the father and Cherryboy is the son.  Kudos on a great review for a wonderfully slapstick movie!
kornpot@yahoo.com
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 1999, 04:11:17 PM »

All the wu tang movies except for shaolin and wu tang are all phonies ya'll.  The films are actually old kung fu flicks with their tiles renamed.  I am totally certain.  I trade kung fu films and if anyone wants to trade please contact me at kornpot@yahoo.com for a trade.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2000, 07:01:43 PM »

cool review.I believe(guess) this movie's correct title is either Taoism Drunkard or Miracle Fighters pt.2.It's too bad that arena/eatsern heroes dont have these films in widescreen.There is only a couple of them that are widescreen.
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2000, 10:45:28 PM »

I've been hooked.  The Wu Tang series is going to be my next collection.  We just watched Drunken Wu Tang and I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while.
littleoctagon@yahoo.com
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2000, 12:30:05 PM »

Wow!  Yeah, this movie was really bad and funny.  I'm surprised no one has commented on the pedophiliac Rat Face checking out all the little boys penises.  Is it me or was that just downright creepy?
harddrew@hotmail.com
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2000, 10:14:18 PM »

First of all... I just love the crazy antics of the groin munching robot and the bannana monster.  I don't see how you people can't just love it.  It has to be one of the funniest kung fu movies in a long time.  oh yeah... and by the way... you know the grandma? isn't it odd how she sounds 16?
hawkmankt@go.com
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2000, 01:22:47 PM »

Okay, this is a tough one.  I bought it for $10 and I haven't been able to get all the way through it yet its so bad.  Some of the scenes (mostly on this site) are funny, but its tough to endure.
Lee Tha Buddha Junkie from Killa Family
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2000, 06:06:51 PM »

I havent had the pleasure of watching this Wu-Flick yet, but I seen mostly all of the other Wu-Tang Films and those s**ts are bad as hell so I know this will be another
Wu-Banger.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Drunken Wu Tang « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.