Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:22:11 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  My Demon Lover « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Demon Lover  (Read 25545 times)
Dave Sagehorn
« on: March 23, 1999, 07:51:52 AM »

I saw this on Comedy Central over the summer, and wasn't expecting too much of it.  But it really surprised me. I actually like this movie.
hellonasty34@hotmail.com
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 1999, 06:27:20 PM »

This is one of my favorite movies. I own it, and watch it with friends a lot. We watched it at my birthday party, and everybody liked it. WooHoo to My Demon Lover!!!!
Nighttrap38@hotmail.com
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 1999, 02:30:45 PM »

Hey! The villian is Salmoneus from 'Hercules: The Legendary Journeys'!
Brian Strain
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2000, 10:15:36 AM »

The weird old guy who burps and then dies in his health food was Calvert DeForest from The Late Show With David Letterman. And Scott Valentine from Family Ties played Kaz.
"Heyyyyy, Al-ex!"
Dave hated this film
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I feel violated. People actually like this film. No doubt you're "Gen X" slacker types sitting around drinking coffee with a job that leaves your brain so numb there's no recourse but to listen to Hootie and the Blowfish and watch this film : (oh god, it's so bad, I love it, it's so lame.) My friend scott loves bad movies for being bad. This little SNATCH of a film didn't even rate as a bad film. OKay, so why am I devoting so many words to it if I hated it? It's because I feel that if people like you lot spent more time concentrating on good stuff rather than being ironic all the time the world might be in a better place and people wouldn't hate you so much. SO, it's for your benefit. But really, even Scott didn't like this film. He bought it for 99 pence and then destroyed it with a hammer. See, that's because he has a SOUL. By the way I'm 23 and I used to look up to people older than me. But no more.
CatMean
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The name of the opening and first closing song is called "Let Go" by Intimate Strangers.  Have been looking to download it myself but it looks like I'll have to buy the vinyl and transfer it to digital somehow.  The second ending song is by The Shangs but I'm not sure what the name of the song is.  It's chorus is "So what are you waiting for?"  I've seen the soundtrack as an expensive collectible but I don't know if these songs are on it or if it's just the score music by David Newman.  Both the Shangs and Intimate Strangers are ridiculously hard to find and out of print it would seem.  Sad because the music is really kind of catchy, in that 80's way.
Robert
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 10:30:02 PM »

What is the name of the song that the movie ends with? And who sings it? I really want to download it.
Loren
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

What's the name of the song in the opening scene? There is a clip of it on the review page... "let go... let the spirit world inside protect you."
BP
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Saw the flick a bunch of times on cable.  Will have to buy a copy!  "Let's Howl".  End music sticks in your head...for years!! So, careful.
VA
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This an ok film. I hope just because they're demons doesn't mean they are trying to compinstate for something else(wink wink nod nod). If anything I wouldn't mind my husband becoming a demon himself once and awhile.(though there doestn't need to be an extremly ugly one)
Viper
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My God, I thought this movie didn't actually exist. I thought I frigging imagined it. I don't give a flying monkey's sh*t about trying to be ironic or whether it's so bad it's good and then back to bad again and it's badness is only actually bad when it's good- all I remember is that I once adored this stupid movie. As a clearly disturbed and sexually precocious kid, I thought it's central premise was the coolest thing in the world. Of course, I'll probably watch it now and think it's the worst thing since I Married A Vampire, but once, it was loved.

It was honestly loved by me.
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

He looks kind of like the bullman from THE ISLAND OF DR MURO Lookingup
Kiim
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 09:04:17 AM »

I was looking for this movie and thought about your website. Found it, and other cool movies to watch  hot hot hot hot hot
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  My Demon Lover « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.