Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:22:35 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sleepstalker « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sleepstalker  (Read 31842 times)
Warren H.
« on: February 24, 1999, 01:44:50 PM »

A .50 caliber gun has quite a bit of kick.  Why, if you shoot carelessly, you run the risk of fracuring your wrist.  And these people are the ultimate careless shooters!  I wonder if any of them had even seen a gun before.
INNtami@aol.com
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 1999, 10:39:23 AM »

I thought this movie was creepy as hell...ok so it has its moments of Stupidity...But overall...It was worth watching...
Squishy
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 1999, 03:50:32 AM »

The poor guy who plays Griffin also played The Human Torch in Roger Corman's unreleased "Fantastic Four" cheapie, and Sonny Bono in the recent telepic. Pity him.
Souljahmac5
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is a tight horror movie, I just think it was under-rated because it was a straight to video. It's one of my second favorite horror movie, and I'm looking for a copy on DVD.
Joe
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I have to say I like this film - it has an atmosphere of...quiet desperation?
The scene where the Sandman is first formed was perfectly set to a sort of heavy-metalish tune.
There are some stinkers out there, but this film really isn't one of them - this is the perfect film to watch some quiet night when you're bored.
(BTW, the father who gets killed was the guy who played Eddie Haskell on Leave it to Beaver...)
Bellatrix
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Thanks to GhostlyDay for the link to lullaby Sleep Baby Sleep mp3.
It is strange, but no information is available about Teresa Straley on the Net except two works: Never Enough (LP) and Hollow (CD).
Mick Alias
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Teresa Straley is the artist who performed the movie version of the song "Sleep Baby Sleep".. Creepy eh?
Leeroy Brown
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Just watched this film on the BBC, and its probally one of the  worst films i've ever seen, and i've seen the Sound of Music!
placebo
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I too just caught this on the BBC...  The acting was atrocious to point of being quite hilarious.  This is one of those classic "so bad it's good" movies.  It reminded me of Darkness Falls.

I give it a 1/10 (thanks only to the lullaby).
GhostlyDay
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I found a website that was hosting an mp3 of the sleepstalker lullaby... I am downloading it right now so I don't know if it is full length or not. Here is the link. Hope it helps you out.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/AlexTheGreyWolf/
Aztec
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The last time I saw this movie was a couple years ago. I remember that the song by Teresa Straley made a huge impression on me. It's a lullaby but can scare to death. The film was OK, one of the best horrors I've ever seen. Today's horrors lack certain peculiar atmosphere, the one that can be felt in 'Sleepstalker'. Now I am listening to the lullaby. It makes my flesh creep. Tonight, I am watching 'Sleepstalker'. Sweet dreams... Nietsche once said: 'Dreams, those little pieces of death, how I loathe them"...
Kyle Annis
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I watched this film for the first time on the sci-fi channel and it was quite late. I think it definetly gives a different atmosphere to the watchers than any other film out.Thanks to ghostly day for showing me where to find the lullably sleep baby sleep, because its a song that makes me feel specially depressed, its one of the reasons why i watched the film again.
P.S That lullaby is so hard to find, it aint on any download program.
brad
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »

Thanx for the link to the song.  Saw the movie for the first time last night.  I found the only saving grace of the movie was the lullaby.  Spent a couple hours looking for a copy of it.
Mookie
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 09:53:14 AM »

that movie is tight. I lost it when i was little though. It is super scary. If someone could send it to morton texas i would appreciate it
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »

I remember this one, kind of.  The song creeped me out more than the movie did . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sleepstalker « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.