Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:59:53 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Leprechaun « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Leprechaun  (Read 84019 times)
Tom Thompson
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

One gorgeous actress with perfect legs. Jennifer keeps up this sexual attitude the entire movie. Extraordinary special effects place the movie amongst the other expensive horror flicks.

the bouncer
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2004, 06:25:08 AM »

This movie is fairly good but destroyed by a number of seemingly endless sequels.Some bad one liners include a death by a pogo stick and somehow a little kids tricycle seems to have enough power to knock over a truck.
Allen
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I want me gold , NOW!!!!! My favorite character is Ozzie, the 600 lb retard who hangs out with a kid, who's characters really aren't explained, that's half his size and twice his smarts. My favorite part is when the leprechaun prtends to be a cat, and the idiot dad, also a retard, continually sticks his hand into a friggin' gopher mound before getting it bitten off. Great movie for the kids!
SugarBugar
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2005, 07:07:58 PM »

I loved the Leperchaun movis. I think that all of you idiots that say the movie sucked are full of s**t. You just dont know a good movie when you see one. Warwic Davis should get the respect for being such a great actor and having to sit through all the s**t that people say about him and his movies. I mean dude it is like my favorite movie of all time. And just because you dont like the movie dosent mean that you have to diss Warwic.
giant claw
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2005, 09:00:11 AM »

You can have his LUCKY CHARMS but if you touch his gold your in big big trouble wow nothing like one of the wee folk who is real upset over some one taking his gold
Wayne
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I LOVE THIS movie .the 1st time i seen this moive i was 3,.,it was the 1st horror movie i seen Plus people say thats Jennifer Aniston worst movie yea write The best .1 But friends is ko0l to but i love this movie its Hot! This movie will be remberd for a long time!.,.,.
ps.Warwik Davis Is Awsome too!'''
Evan Jett
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

That... movie... made me never want to eat lucky charms again... And how the hell can you kill someone with a pogo sitck?! All the same, "Leprechaun" was more of a comedy than a horror film.
P.S:"Little girls shouldn't look for four leaf clovers..."
Taylor
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'm a huge fan of the Leprechaun movies. I love the Irish a lot. Even, Warwick Davis is my new hero. I have 4 Leprechaun DVD's. This movie is one of my favorites. Warwick Davis is so talented, extremely. And, I'm happy to have him as my HERO.
Someone
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this movie a few months ago. It was weird and a bit creepy. The leprechaun isn't as scary as he should be but when you think about what he does when he catches you, that creeps you out.
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I really don't understand how you can say this movie isn't a fun one to watch it's a good comedy...but i don't think that's what the director was going for, and it teaches you that if you want to look badass you need to get someone to tow you behind a jeep and sling yourself through a fence...
a-man22
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 09:30:13 PM »

i thought that it was a pritty good moovie cause some midget killed a guy with a pogo stick Thumbup hot
SaintMort
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 01:00:07 AM »

Anyone else like the sequal more?
rebel_1812
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2007, 05:14:15 PM »

Anyone else like the sequal more?

no because the leprechaun couldn't kill the guy so long as he had the gold coin, thereby taking away all sense of danger.  In the first one, every character was vunerable.

SaintMort
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »

I found the deaths so much more entertaining... specifically the pot of gold in the stomach... I jsut saw Leprechaun 3 today, that sucked.
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2007, 03:15:31 PM »

I never would have considered watchin part 2...if I didn't just learn that there's a part 5. (Don't tell me there's a part 6, yet, my brain still needs time to recover.)

I forgot that Aniston was in this one, probably because she's cute, never hot, sure as hell never beautiful.

What I do remember, though, is the pain I felt when the 'little green sonovab***h' reached up through the cabinet and pinched the guy's junk.

He just reaches up and pinches it, the way horror/comedy always does to big budget action/comedy.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Leprechaun « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.