Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:12:48 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Robo C.H.I.C. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Robo C.H.I.C.  (Read 34581 times)
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »

Jeffrey Judson Smith, Dawg the Satan's Onion, died August 12, 2008, aged 54.  He was in other B films, including "Lock and Load" and "Ah! Marie!", as well as numerous TV commercials.  He is survived by his son Stan & his parents and 4 brothers.
Really too young to go so soon . . .

peter johnson, aka Gimp, the Satan's Onion

I have no idea what this means.
Not Given
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 07:59:03 PM »

Ok here are some tidbits about this movie- Kathy Shower- Playboy Playmate of the year was playing Robo CHic but got mad and quit-Her make up was done by her boyfriend, a champion bicyler from Tour De France. The Directors coat was stolen the first day of filming in Pueblo Colorado, then next day a bum came back  to the courthouse where the film was being shot wearing it. He was arrested by local cops who were extras in the movie, Burt Ward aka Robin from the TV show Batman  and Robin was the reporter John Kent. Most of the film was shot in 2 days.  Finally how do I know this stuff- I was an extra in it. Ran around for 2 days with a 20 pound film camera on my shoulder. I can be seen in the shot with Bert in front of the court house. In the close up I am right behind him.
krazykritik
New Visitor

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 01:52:31 AM »

Yes, I admit, I've seen this. And if someone ever asked me,"What would you rather do? Watch ROBO CHIC again OR slide down a 50 foot razor blade and land in a pool of iodine?", I'd be going for a slide and a swim, let me be clear on that.

..leaves forum telling self "no more redworm tequila shots while watching b-movies..NO MORE redworm tequila shots while watching b-movies.."
isel
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 09:34:46 PM »

i saw this movie when i was a little kid and i loved it then because of the nudity when your 10 years old you take it were you can get it. i just watched it again and can truly say my veiws have changed the only reason i was able to sit threw the whole movie again was because of von colon i thought his over acting was slighty amusing but as for the rest of it bla bla bla brest again bla bla bla von colon yelling at chair pft ok bla bla bla oh s**t i just craped my eyes out of there sockets. cheers to me never watching this cheep ass film again.
mrgb46
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 10:00:59 PM »

I just watched this a while ago and I was thinking "What were these people thinking when they made this?" I saw on IMDB that Lyle Waggoner and Julie Newmar were in this,but don't know what role they had.Does anyone know?? I know Kathy Shower left during the making of this,but she did pop up towards the end,then the actress that took her place was in the next scene a few seconds later and then Kathy Shower was in it before the credits.Ooook...I did like Von Colon somewhat and how some of the characters talked to or looked at the camera and the girls were nice to look at,too..Did anyone else notice the reflection of the boom mike in the white car with the police chief?? I came to the conclusion that anyone can make a movie if they had half a brain.. Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 07:25:40 PM »

I checked the credits of both Julie Newmar and Lyle Waggoner, and while they are listed as appearing in the film. The parts they play in the film is not listed.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Robo C.H.I.C. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.