Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:33:01 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Meet the Feebles « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Meet the Feebles  (Read 76299 times)
raven@lycanthrope.org
« on: April 20, 1999, 08:29:34 PM »

The first time i saw this movie, it was playing at
an art house on the Campus of the University of Texas. Seeing it on the big screen will have me in therapy for years to come. I highly recommend it to anyone who might get a chance to see it at a midnight show or whathaveyou. This movie is a classic.
notamused@juno.com
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 1999, 09:22:07 PM »

One of the most disgusting, vile, rotten, and foul movies I have ever seen.  That's why I love it so much!!  It truly is one of my favorite movies to ever wield puppets.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 1999, 02:49:14 PM »

This is probably one of the sickest movies ever made (and it was directed by the guy who made the Frighteners).  I heard the Jim Hensons' widow saw this movie.  It made her cry.
Ledrzepka
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 1999, 04:10:59 PM »

This movie has got to be one of the most warped and twisted pieces of work that has ever been made.
Its great!
greg
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 1999, 11:26:06 PM »

I bought this movie from Amazon.com and I loved it! One of the greatest films I've ever seen! I loved the Vietnam flashbacks from Robbie the Frog, along with the great ending when Hiedi goes off the deep end. So many memorable scenes, its very sad that this movie is so hard to find! its great!
tharp42@hotmail.com
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 1999, 08:08:27 PM »

I'm glad I found this website--I saw this movie about five years ago (for the first time) and immediately forced all of my friends to watch it.  I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.  We need more movies with f**ked-up puppets.
SteveaReno
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 1999, 07:35:18 PM »

A VERY STRANGE AND SICK MOVIE! But it's funny. I made the mistake of eating during the movie. BAD IDEA! The movie was pretty good, though it took a while to warp into overdrive. The funniest moments had to be the Vietnam flashbacks and the end of the Sodomy number. Not as good as Bad taste or Dead Alive, but where else can you see an anteater melting from sniffing Borax?
Sir Sword
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2000, 05:26:59 AM »

Oh god! I shouldn't have obliviously sent the idea off while on acid! Next time I try that, I'll try and stop myself!(Wait, I didn't think of this, must have been some other sicko.)Oh well, one hell of a twisted movie.
Riff-raff
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This proves, notwithstanding the LOTR trillogy, than Peter Jackson is a SICK, SICK person.  And bless him for it.  The movie is like a car wreck, nasty, but you can't help looking anyway.  I rented it and was horrified and gleeful.  I just couldn't keep my eyes off of this movie, as twisted as it may be.  
carrdero
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2000, 08:46:53 AM »

I first showcased this film at one of my cult film festivals. I don't usually run films that I haven't previewed myself but I thought it would be nice to go through the first-time experience with the rest of my friends. The first 30 minutes I became kind of worried because I had a hard time adjusting the volume between actually hearing the dialogue and being annoyed at all the noises. When the movie failed to draw me in at the beginning I thought the movie was going to bomb with my guests. The thing with MEET THE FEEBLES is that you have to stay with it. If I was to describe this movie to someone I would liken it to a fatal car crash that no matter how bad it was you can't help but keep staring at it. Definately different.
Mike
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2000, 06:07:27 PM »

This movie rocks so much that we make our fraternities pledges watch it every semester!! It has been tradition ever since we found it! The best part is it's all puppets! If it was people it wouldn't be nearly as cool.
Tony
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2000, 02:49:21 AM »

Definitely one of the most bizarre movies ever made! A true classic in every sense of the word and a must-see! You'll never look at the muppets the same again!!!
chadzilla
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this weird, funny, disturbing movie many, many moons ago.  Even though I only watched it once I can still remember certain scenes quite clearly, it's that good (and that disturbing).  A truly warped movie, but one that is quite funny.  It's about time somebody gave The Muppets the satirical thrashing they deserve (and I LOVE the Muppets mind you).
Knobby
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I own this movie and watch it regularly...think I've seen it 20 times in 4 months. Each time my wife says I laugh like I've never watched it before!  When friends come around, we get blind and I make them watch it. We speak it at work, at home, at play, ..you get the picture. I've got it and I'll never be the same again!
?Anonymous
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is the Greatest Movie ever (Second only to Who Framed Roger Rabbit for me). Where else are you going to see a hippo with knockers bigger than Anna Nicole's? The Fox has some pretty damn funny (yet dead on) one liners and conversations in him. The aptly cast Rat henchman is also pretty deadpan yet hilarious. Much better than Death to Smoochy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Meet the Feebles « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.