Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:35:49 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Meet the Feebles « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Meet the Feebles  (Read 76294 times)
Daniel
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is great! It has a fly eating puppet crap, a frog using drugs to forget his memories of Vietnam, a hippo going insane with a maching gun and a gay fox doing a crazy performance you will have to see to believe. These aren't animals, folks. They're PUPPET animals! There is much more outrageous stuff in Meet The Feebles. Never EVER show this film to a child under 13 years old(I saw when I was 13 and I'm still that age as I type this)because young children will be scared of puppets for the rest of their lives(well, probaly). The same might do to you. If you ever see this movie, you will never look at puppets the same way again. I guarantee it. Ugh. After seeing that puppet fly eat Harry's(the rabbit)crap, I'll never want to eat chopped up meat and carrots mixed together in my whole life(it looked like it. Go see it for yourself).
The sickest scene: FW(the fly that eats feces)eating puppet poop(that's the fourth time I've mentioned that!)
The funniest scene: Sabastion(the gay fox)doing his shocking performance.
Scene you don't want your parents to see you watching: Samantha(a slut cat)having sex with Bletch(the owner of the show).

Norman Bates
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This really is one of the most amazing of all the totally sick flicks out there. Along with "Bad Taste" and "Braindead", this is proof that Peter Jackson has the right rancid stuff. All three films are bloodier and more tasteless than almost any movie you're likely to come up against, and you've got the right stuff if your Domino's pizza won't come up against you as you watch these classics in s**tty taste. "Meet the Feebles" itself is definitely a film that has to be seen to be believed. It just rules, man!
APOCTOOT
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is great!  However, the only problem is that i never want to see a fly eating rabbit crap ever again...by the way, don't rabbits crap pellets, not floaters.  Also, i don't ever want to see a walrus say, "Damn, i almost popped my cookies."  Frogs should always get their heroine overdose, or even Vick's rub.  The only other problem that i saw was the hippos have larger breasts than most Playboy models.  The movie was great though.  From the openning, it's death, drugs, and dirt.  I'll never forget it.  I just got the DVD for christmas and believe me...my parents regret it.  Gonzo can stick his head up his ass for all this movie is concerned.  Peter Jackson is the man!  Note: if u like this movie, watch Riki-Oh: The Story of Riki (Gore, useless blood and language, and almost no plot :) )
Rob
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Think about the process this movie went through to get made. Somewhere on this planet, a group of wirters penned out a script that was similar to the Muppet Show on acid. Then, a producer actually had to say, "Yes. I think this is a good idea." Then they actually found someone who was willing to direct the damn thing. And what's really amazing is that the writer/director of this film, Peter Jackson, directed the "Lord of the Rings" movies as well. Overall, I thought that this was a very interesting endeavor. If collecting media-related oddities were not my hobby, I would have been frightened. Very good stuff.
Digger
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

As a fan of toilet humor, this movie is the highest on my list for movies that fit in that cata-GORY. Lord, I'm a loser. Anyways, when I saw this movie, it was worn down by age and on the bottom rack of the shelf at the video store (God bless Video Update). In the mood for weird ass movies and twiztid humor, I rented "Feebles" and "Class of Nuke 'Em High" I and III along with "Shocking Asia".... after all the hours of f**ked up sh**, I couldn't fall asleep till four in the morning. "Feebles" was not only funny, but it was also a tragedy which I just totally got into. The "Sodomi" number and the cow and cochroach scene still haunt me to this day.  And Wynyard is most definatly a frog, as Peter Jackson would have to film the movie at night to stay on schedule, and said that the title of that movie was "Frogs of War" (a play on "Dogs of War" if you are mentally incompitant).
Realize
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2003, 10:42:20 AM »

Brillanter Film!!! Mein Kopf platzt vor Lachen, wenn ich den guck!!! Genau mein Niveau!!!
Luke Bannon
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This has become one of my favourtie movies! True, it is gross and in entirely poor taste, but this IS Peter Jackson's earl work we're talking about. Plus you feel pretty sorry for Heidi, and the film feature a very touching song, "The Garden Of Love". But the "Sodomy" Song is hilarious and worth seeing the film alone for!
Orlando S.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I was born to watch this film.  When my parents had me they said "this boy will watch a fly eat S### and he will be merry"....and I was.  Thank you once again for opening my eyes to the world of bad movies... I am forever in your debt.
MessiahMan
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Bizarre.  The most twisted of the three big Jackson films, but not my MOST favorite (although all three of them are strokes of genius few mere mortals can even compete against.)  This happens to be the least funny and more mean spirited of the three.  It's direction, as is usual of Peter, is nothing short of amazing, but the puppets move a tad akwardly.  However, that hardly tainted Jackson's genius, and gave it kind of its own charm.
TIm
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The most vile, disgusting, and outrageous movie I've ever seen. No wonder I love it. It's more wrong than Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Nights, and believe me, it had some very wrong parts (reindeer licking s**t off a guy, and then grinning with it all over their teeth. Nasty, yet so funny). And come on, a hippo with a M60 mowing down puppets! You gotta love a movie with a hippo puppet shooting puppets to pieces. And I won't spoil how she kills Belech. God, am I a poor excuse for a human being. But, the beginning is a bit slow, as it's an introduction to Robert, and he's about as intresting as watching a fly take a s**t. Speaking of flys and s**t, Harry's bathroom scene is one of the best ones in this movie. The deaths were too funny. And need I mention the guy who sticks his head up his own ass? Sample diolage: "He's got his head stuck up his ass!" Sebastion:(very dryly) "Are you sure that's not part of the act?" But seeing puppet tities are just not my kinda thing. My only complaints are the slower parts and seeing Hedi strip. Let your kids watch it. They just might grow up to be just like me...
Robert Poole
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Ok, this puppet film is both a riot and an insult to the world of puppetry. Kermit and Miss Piggy sure never had it as rough as Bletch and Heidi. There were many hilarious moments, like the borax scam(Dennis didn't melt quite right, but Louie the Wolf sure shrivled up nicely LOL) and the whole story with Wyniard the Frog/Lizard(from his Vietnam story to his drugs, it's a hoot!). But there were its revolting parts too(it's not what the puppets do that's gross, but some of those puppets are hard to look at without vomiting.), and it was kinda sad with Heidi at the end when she asked Arthur the Worm to play "Garden of Love" one last time. But some of the enjoyable parts came from Sebastian and his rants("Bravo everyone, you've all mutilated that number rather nicely!" and "Right now, I feel very, very OLD!" are my favorites.), plus his "Sodomy" song must've have made infamy for sure LOL. My final word is that you'll feel both ashamed and good after watching this film.  
David Lovitz
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Peter Jackson's TRUE masterpiece. It suffers from some plot issues, but otherwise MEET THE FEEBLES is a unique entertainment experience that every open-minded film enthusiast should see.
Hando
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

What can I say that hasn't already been said.

Jackson is a seminal genius who unfortunately will only be known for his contemporary (LotR, The Frighteneners) Works.

You wanna make somebody s**t themselves...?

Find one of your mates who is a die hard LotR freak. Sit them down to Bad Taset and Meet the Feebles. Reassure them at least twice in each movie that THESE are the movies that made Jackson!
Mightydein
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw meet the feebles on televison last night and it was as funny as i heard it was.

I'am happy i taped the movie so my little brother could at least see more than just internet clips of this movie.

The Sidhe
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

So brilliant. Mind you, we here in Oz ain't all that surprised... Kiwis and Aussies share a rather disturbed sense of humour. Just look at Gollum's spray during the MTV Movie awards and remember that Peter Jackson directed this film.

Now you understand.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Meet the Feebles « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.