Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:21:17 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Maximum Overdrive « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Maximum Overdrive  (Read 77945 times)
AndrewS
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 07:52:21 AM »

I just watched the clip and had the same thought I had watching the movie years ago. "How much would you have loved to be one of the grips who got to throw cans at a mob of fleeing softball players?"
appologist
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2010, 09:16:25 AM »

Stephan King is a master of what he does, which is writing the world's best horror novels.
sorry, please shoot me down but just want to raise this minor point that has nothing to do with the movie... you mis-spelt "Stephan King" ... should be spelt "H. P. Lovecraft"...
SB001
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »

He left the Epilog ,Wherein it states a armed,killer satellite(it may say whose) shoots down a UFO that was hidden in the comets trail and that shortly after ,the machines go back to being normal.

See, The whole thing is ET's fault!!!  Wink
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 01:46:48 AM »

Maybe somebody has mentioned this by now, but the comet that turns big machines murderous was totally ripped off from Killdozer.  Which can be watched on YouTube, search under "Killdozer 1974".
both were King's stories, so there's no need to fret. Wink

yeah no.
ArmyOfMachines25
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2010, 08:53:14 AM »

Bah hahahaha! im sorry but that face on the ruck looks totaly out of place, and i love it. im gunna check this movie out just for that truck
Alex
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 03:04:12 AM »

Yeah, that looks exactly like the Green Goblin. SPeaking of Spider-man and the clone saga. They should just issue an apology for the last three years of horrible comics and maybe just bring in Ben Reilly again. Those Ben Reilly solo books weren't too bad.
SPazzo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My kinda toy...

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »

This was one of the first bad movies I ever watched.  I bought the DVD from the $5 bin at Wal-Mart and I knew, from that moment onward, that I was destined to watch cheesy movies.  Best movie ever!
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2011, 01:12:21 AM »

I have always found Maximum Overdrive to be a great late night movie to watch and I'm not afraid to say it. I remember watching it on TNT back in the day. What's not to love? AC/DC soundtrack...Directed by Stephen King...Killer coke machines.......I AM In!   

For true fans of the film, you got to check out the Monstervision/Joe Bob Briggs episode of this, it makes the movie 25% better

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Maximum Overdrive « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.