Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:21:19 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cemetery Man « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Cemetery Man  (Read 71579 times)
PL
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is a brilliant movie...it will satisfy gorehounds and fans of intelligent films.

Note: The scene is the hospital (yes, I'm talking about the killing spree) reminds me of American Psycho, but it's even better...
Todd
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2003, 11:20:42 PM »

I think im in love with Anna Falchi (ooooh she is soo hot!)
Emo Inversion
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2002, 10:49:03 PM »

GREAT movie!!! Just saw it last night; f**ked-up plot, beautiful Italian woman who constantly gets naked, and some great make-up effects. Definitely worth a look.
James Perry
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is a yearly tradition at my house during October.  This film is beautiful to look at...well, except all those dead Returners.  Ha ha!  The Curly look-a-look is exceptional!  When he falls for that girl's head...!  Damn!  Just damn!  I think it goes a little in the wrong direction when he starts killing live people.  But on the other hand, it's unexpected.  And I like "unexpected" in my horror films.  How about that scene in the...well, whatever that place was with all the skulls?  Zombie boy scouts!  Day of the Dead had bizarro stuff like that too!
Joe
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2003, 08:30:08 PM »

I saw this film years ago and I thought it was very long. If i remember rightly I fell asleep half way through.
Cynthia
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2003, 09:05:50 PM »

It is important to mention that Francesco is hot. Hot, hot hot. So there is eye candy for the women (and alternatively living men) out there too. Plus, when you get to the end you get the sense of this almost being a ....great movie!!
Jim
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Cemetary Man is a good zombie movie, but it just throws all its cards out the window in the end. Let me explain. For the majority of the movie, it's an interesting zombie movie with very interesting characters. All Everet's character is concerned about is reading the phone book and yakking on the phone instead of the walking dead. He just sits there carving X's in bullets and blowing them away without even looking at them. His partner is mentally retarted and has a fixation on the dead girl's zombified head. Fun times. But the problem comes when Death appears and the film does a 180 on us. I'm not saying the last bit in the movie was bad, but the whole serious Jacob's Ladder-ish tone was lost on me.
crazycat
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I love this movie. There are many great quotes, as well as a great soundtrack - "Never Should Have Gone on the Boyscout Picnic" The grim reaper is beyond cool, adn there a couple other great shots. The ending, well to understand the end go back and look closely at the beginning. It actually is somewhat artistic which makes it a good film. now I need to get back to my phone books.
Spider
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I LOVE this movie. I have seen it time and time again and even have subjected many friends to its gore and humour. In fact its the dark humour that stays with me, to the point that I forget to warn my queasy friends about the gorey parts ( " Look I FORGOT about the ugly guy dressed up as a nun getting "her" face bashed in repeatedly! Honestly!")

It also has this nifty little tune that is played throughout the movie either as background music, Delamorte whistling it, or Gnaghi playing it on his coffin shaped violin. You only get the words once.....sung by the mayor's daughter's head (Before death she thought Gnaghi would make a cute pet....after a terrible accident dealing with her, her boyfriends biker gang and a bus load of boyscouts though she finds herself as a sort of bodiless girlfriend for our poor sloppy Gnaghi).

"There comes a time when death is sad
You're all alone and you feel so bad
To wait again for love to start
To feel the beating of the heart"

I had to rewind that scene three times to get the words........ otherwise I would have never gotten the perky lil tune out of my head.

If you like dark humour, sloppy sidekicks, wonderfully artistic camera shots, zombie blasting action, and some worthwhile nudity then this movie is a MUST!

Zero
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The girl as some already know is half Itallian-half Swedish actress ANNA FALCHI, known to perveyors of fine girly magazines simply as ANNA FROM HEAVEN!! In case you were wondering- yes, she's had a boob job. And no, she's not available because she spends all her free time dating European princes and other asorted mega rich dudes. (Ain't that a b***h!!) Also, Rupert Everett turned gay after his sex scene with her. What's up with that!!
Me
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2004, 10:46:57 PM »

Is it just me, or does the fat guy look like Drew Carey with out glasses?
jacob
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2005, 06:41:08 PM »

this is the best moive ever but it was hard to find to buy i love it !!!!!!!!
Samb
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

OK. (One more time...) LOVE this site! "Cemetery Man" is indeed on the same level as "Evil Dead". Play these two movies for your friends who say they don't like gore- they might just convert. My video copy of a Japanese laser disc is quite entertaining (English with Japanese subtitles makes it even more surreal.) I concur that there's so much more in this than meets the eye. Existentialism smexestentialism. Watch it again. The SHADOw of death is in SO many scenes- look hard. As for the ending- I thoroughly enjoyed the plot twists and turns. Seemed like the movie was going to end 4 different times- but it kept going in new & bizarre directions. If you liked this aspect of "Cemetery Man" you absolutely positively MUST see Zulawski's "POSSESSION"!!! Isabella Adjani & Sam Neil in the most F***ed up movie ever released. I watched it 3 nights in a row with an ever growing crowd of friends, and we still don't know what happened. It will twist your mind forever. UNF****ING real!
Samantha
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh, I just loved this movie when I saw it! I remember it was when two of my friends were watching another friend's house...and so we all decided to watch a crazy movie. We ended watching this and Mae...and had a blast. This one especially was great! Not that Mae isn't....wow.
Dominick
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I thought the film was a fun parody of the "Living Dead" films. Besides, any film with Anna Falchi can't be all bad.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cemetery Man « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.