Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:44:59 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Street Trash « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Street Trash  (Read 54727 times)
Jol
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Typical .. the negaitive comments are so american it is repulsive.

Street trash has 1. Great costumes 2. Great locations 3. Apart from the Viper all of it could be true. 4. Great scripts.

However the thing that makes all these people who didn't like it say that is because the recording quailty is terrible ! - it could have been done with a VHS ! it is one of my favorite movies of all times an di had to travel 300 kilometers to find an ex rental copy. Best buy of my life.

I have watched this movie 100 + time and every time i find somthing new and the old jokes just get funnier ! - Bronsons ramblings ect.

Who remembers this.

What ? you think i got it easy !
I see how you could think that but i'll tell ya and then you'll know and you know what ? Your on your own pal !!

sav
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I saw this along time ago and no1 I know has ever heard of it. Its so hard tryin to tell them how funny it is,I give the film no justice. I remember the wanger bit,but the part which gets me is when that cop is gettin hassled and tells a women in responce. "How do I know you aint got a dick" GENIUS!!! oh yeah as for the puke.......
RoadKill
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Not much to say about this movie except if you like Bums drinking an age old booze, then screaming as their insides
start to melt their outside, and then exploding in 360 degree's every way.
When I bought it I was just looking for an different kind of
gorefest, and believe me I found it. I bought this in a barin bin at a off the beaten path store in Ohio. It must
have been back in 1989. I think I paid $ 5.99 for it. And I
rather enjoyed it!. I just was going through my movies today
and decided to watch it again, I haven't watch it in years.
And it still has something different to it than some gore
movies today. I don't know what yet but, when I figure it out I will write back.

P.S. If that wasn't the worst of it, I actually found the
poster for it. It was last year in a video store that was
going out of business in a town about 25 miles away.He had
over 300 posters that he have for free that's right free.
He had them in a store room that he forgot about. Sound familar?
The Necrofile-Crocodile:Leonard D. Loftin
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Lots of special effects but crap actors. This movie is watchable, but without the "penis-cut-off" this film is a piece of crap. So don't waste your time, or your money.
goddamnloser
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2002, 06:47:58 PM »

One of my all time favortes! Along w/ Deadbeat At Dawn,and combat shock...I always feel like I need a shower after I watch it
Gary
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Wait! Wizzie, please, do whatever you want with Burt! He's black! No ones going to car about him! Just don't drink my Viper! Please!

"Just sit back and watch it dissapear!"
Xstarrating
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

By far the BEST "B" movie I have seen to date. Believe me I've seen more than half of the movies on here.
Jay
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I saw this movie once. Then I rented it again so all my friends could see how bad it was. In the words of my friend: THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Only the "Howling" serie was worser than this pure garbage...seriously. If you're going for this movie, make sure to have a lot ad I mean...A LOT of money to spend on coffee. I won't say more because I know I will say things that are not tolerated if I do.
Morgan Hoyle-Combs
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is most the plotless, grotesque, and stupidest movie. It had only a few scenes of melting people from drinking viper, I mean, if the liquor was the whole plot of the movie, they should've included more of what it was really about (not that I enjoyed it). But if you don't want to see people melting into toilets, having their penis severed and tossed around, having heads blown off by gas tanks...DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
Thom
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I've seen this movie. And I'll have to agree with Morgan, it is very stupid. It might probably be bassed on Akira Kurosawa's 'Yojimbo' and 'Dodes'ka-den'.
jtrash
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

My friends and i just happened to stumble upon this gem at our video store and rented without exactly knowing what it was all about.  This is by far one of my favorite b movies right now.  if your a fan of any troma movie or want to see some really wacky colorful melty gore  SEE THIS MOVIE!  Its also filled with tons of quotable quotes and terms, my favorite being "f**k you! give me a bottle of booze, heres my dollar, suck my dick!". just classic.  and a great name-calling term, "scum bastard".  just great!
night heron
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2004, 08:40:18 AM »

The guy who is melting should be exclaming WHAT A WORLD WHAT A WORLD ahhhh its just as bad as THE DEVILS RAIN and what a lot of blleeeeeaaaahhhhh
Mr. Makebelieve
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

When this movie was released as a VHS, my brother told me not to rent it, because it was way too awful to see. I love gore (and so does he usually), so just being told that, I rushed to rent it. Oof. Braindead crap indeed. Low budget pile of nonsense, with awful, awful actors. Made me feel I could start making movies, couldn't be worst than that.
Bear
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

A great B movie! Has some of the best gore I've ever seen, the fat guy exploding and the guy melting all over the street are my favorite deaths, besides the C02 tank decapitation. That was cool. I also got a laugh out of it (the keepaway d*ck scene in particular). Highly reccomended.
Schimmel
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Y'know, if I hadn't have stumbled across this review I might have completely eradicated this celluloid turd of a film from my memory.  But it was not to be.  And like the visual allure of a disgusting train-wreck, I had no choice but to read on and relive possibly the worst movie ever.  I rented this suck job movie at a blockbuster in Florida in 1991 and thankfully haven't seen it anywhere since.  Its not that its mean spirited and hateful, its just, well, f**king disturbing on a unique level.  It manages to not have one stinking redeeming quality.  From melting jagoffs to homeless gangbangs and cock "keep away," I really don't know where to start on how ill this thing is.  I'm not even sure Troma would claim this tea-bagger.  Its like sitting through 90 minutes of Bumfights, but with no plot and somehow even worse acting.  Whoever invented this thing oughtta get Hoof and Mouth disease or some other God awful ailment.  Nuff said.  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Street Trash « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.