Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:58:47 PM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare  (Read 91739 times)
Shadowkaster
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2001, 04:54:46 AM »

By the way... The official Thor Website is. http://www.thorkorr.com
Nancy
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

If you like ROCK 'N' ROLL NIGHTMARE, please visit my brand new website at:

http://heavymetalhorror.com

HEAVY METAL HORROR is a site dedicated to movies with a heavy metal/rock and roll theme or connection.  Please visit and leave me a message, or post to the message board!

Thanks!
Jesse D'Angelo
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hello everybody! This is great! I was in this movie. I played the WolfBoy. I'm 22 years old now, and like all of you, there's nothing I enjoy more than railing on this movie. Since then, we have all moved on to Hollywood, and are now making BIG bad movies , rather than flicks like "Nightmare". I was amazed that there are people out there who were actually into thi s s**t, and it makes me wonder if I actually have any fans.  Let me know. I'm longer the wolf-boy, baby, now I'm the Wolf-Man. Write me an e-mail if you want, at JDWOLFE78@aol.com, and we can all talk about this cinematic masterpiece which we call "Rock n' Roll Nightmare".  I can give you all the lowdowns on what everybody's doing now, except of course for Director John Fasano, who may be dead. Nobody really knows  his true whereabouts, .. nobody even really knows if he truly exists... If you want more info, write me... later --
Jesse DAngelo -- WolfMan
Jim Cirile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Yep, I played Stig... 14 years ago... CRIKEY!  Just to set the record straight, the gag was supposed to be that Stig was not really Australian, that he simply put on the accent to get laid. That's why after he gets demonized the accent disappears. Unfortunately, the gag didn't quite make it to the film...

We all had a great time making this thing. We spent two months in John Fasano's basement sculpting and molding those puppets with a budget of one dollar. Literally. Then 2 weeks in a barn in Canada. It was damn cold and we had no money, but we had chicks willing to drop their tops.

For more info, feel free to email ol' Stiggy directly at jimcirile@aol.com. Roight!

--Stiggy
Cynthia Cirile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I am so delighted to see that Rock 'n Roll Nightmare--my first film, has become such a legend it its own time! The producers are in fact so overwhelmed by the response of the films fans that we are now preparing a "rockumentary" about Rock'n Roll Nightmare, to be called: The Edge of Hell: The Making of Rock' Roll Nightmare. You'll not only see deleted scenes (me being dragged by a demon into the refrigerator!) but also hear interviews with Stig, Thor, the Wolf Boy, and all your favorite characters--and learn how the film changed their lives, and what they're doing now. You'd be surprised! Anyway, I'll keep you posted about the film's release--a must seen for Rock "n Roll Nightmare fans--as we continue into production. If only we could find the film's director!
Anyone with messages for the cast members or queries about the film in general--suggestions of what you'd like to see in the Rockumentary--can be E-mailed to me. Rock 'On!
Cynthia Cirile
Producer, Rock 'N Roll Nightmare
(and also the mother who becomes the oven monster.)

P.S Yes, you could easily duplicate the films effects with a box of bisquick. Most of them were made with Bisquick and jello is my very own basement!
Ben
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Oh, I forgot to mention. I kill someone in the movie by grabbing her by the hips and pulling her off camera.

It took longer to put the make-up off than it did to shoot half the movie. I shoulda put it on myself.
Chip
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Why on earth our local video store got rid of "Girly" and "Lair of the White Worm" and not "Rock n' Roll Nightmare" I will never know. Perhaps they have something against the English.
I watched this one at a horror movie night (which my friends and I have every friday) and it was so terrible I had to see it again. I was going to the bathroom during the infamous Thor's butt scene the first time, but during the second go-around, was subjected to this torture. Did anyone else think that with the mascara after Thor's hair got wet he looked like another woman kissing that redhead. Yup, pretty bad. And what about that girl who played the keyboard...
So why would anyone think this was a good idea to make this movie? I don't know, but then, I really don't like heavy metal. Unless you enjoy the music, this film had nothing that could be considered good about it. The idea that a studie was built in a barn with concert lights and all and the band dressed in concert gear for the rehersal was the most rediculous part.
"Have no fear. Wonder-manager is here!"
"Wonder-manager?"
"Yeah, It's a wonder he's our manager"
(insert idiotic laughter here)
I had almost as much fun writing this as I did watching the film. P.S. All you fellows and ladies who claim to have been involed with making this movie, I don't belive it. Everyone involved with "Rock n' Roll Nightmare" is now making billions of dollers and having intimate relationships with beautiful signifigant others while acting in hollywood blockbusters. They just don't have time for fans anymore.
Rutt13
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2001, 11:30:29 AM »

Wow!!! this is the greatest movie ever!!!!  I first glimpsed bits of it when I was young as MY DAD watched it on rented video!  For years I remembered the fantastic ending, then as a great fan of bad movies I sought it out years later, and even found a copy for $5...Meanwhile I turned the cinematic gem onto my good friend Swykkpac (See his comment above) and this brought on our unholy tradition of seeking out bad movies wherever they may hide....Even downloaded the soundtrack off Napster, and burned me a CD...Holy cow.....I too live to rock!
Donald Dorfmeyer
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is the movie that Rex Reed calls "the most horrorifying film I have ever seen"
Mr. Benalto
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Man I love this movie with all my heart. My favourite song is "Energy", if you listen to the words close enough you can tell it's about milk. One thing that no one has mentioned - YOU NEVER SEE ANYONE DIE IN THIS THING! They just disappear. That's not horrific. Also the very first scene, with the family getting killed has some of the most nauseating camera work imaginable. I've rented this movie from my local video shack at least 10 times, and everytime it gets funnier and funnier. What about Thor's stilte "o-KAY Honey"? &holy s**t that drummer's accent was bad. Like the reviewers, I was sure it was supposed to be Australian, but some other people have suggested Cockney? There's so many little things to discuss...I could go on and on and on....THOR'S NAKED SHOWER BUTT! The score! The handcuffs hanging from the van's rear view mirror! I have to stop typing now......
Emo Death
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Truly one of the greatest pieces of s**t I've ever had the privelege of viewing.  Currently, I'm desperately seeking a copy of "Zombie Nightmare"; for those of you not in the know, this is another Thor movie, but also features the "talents" of Tia Carrere and ADAM WEST(that's right - ADAM WEST).
IKE
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

When I first saw this movie it gave me a "THORGASM"!!! It has forever changed my life...I'm trying to find a copy of Zombie Nightmare and I hope it is just as good(bad).

"LET'S TUNE OUR WEAPONS"
Gwads
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Amazing.. Rock and Roll Nightmare is gonna turn into the next stealing lawn gnomes or mullet gag. I can see no way that anyone EVER could take this thing seriously. on that premise alone this is one of the funniest "films" in existence. Rock on Jon Mikl Thor, Rock on....
Thor!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I don't see why this movie is reviewed on this site and somethingawful.com. I'll admite it's not The Exorcist but can't you all see how SCARY is really is? I think the eerieness comes from that this is a fun loving group and we fall in love with them almost straight away. They are Rock N Roll gods but charicters. I even wrote in the confused Austrailian guy who comes to think he is british. I use alot of our music in the movie so you fall inlove with the music these guys make and your ROOTING for them to make some more. But then these people are in a house with demons that mean them harm and mean to deprive the world of their music. ou always know something bad is going to happen but you never know when. I think one of the scariest scenes is when i'm writing a song and the demon jumps to attack me but i drop me pen and manage to duck the attack, phew. The soundtrack is excellent, only the best music and the twist at the end, bet you didn't see THAT coming :).
Peace out old scratches.
Dominic DeBellis
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2003, 01:48:55 PM »

I have seen this movie 3 times and I laugh harder and harder each time! It is an essential movie to view concerning cheapness. A friend of mine found a copy of this and bought it which in my opinion is a better purchase than almost any other movie. One last thing, Mom.....Dad!?...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.