Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:12:41 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sleepaway Camp « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sleepaway Camp  (Read 44373 times)
LH-C
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I finally got around to watching 'Sleepaway Camp' this last weekend! Holy crap, this movie is so awesome, and scary as hell, and also very funny. What is really strange is I had known the secret ending for years, but it still scared the crap out of me! The surprising thing about the movie - Jonathan Tiersten (Ricky)! He was beyond awesome! Very much like someone I would have hung out with at that age (14-18). I love how he's this basically good kid, but has a wicked foul mouth and a wicked sense of humour! And I absolutely loved the storyline of Mel thinking Ricky is the murderer! Their scenes are priceless!
ACM
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

YO I will always love sleepaway camp
It has a place in my heart, so does felissa
joshg
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I bought this film the other day...all I can say is...brilliant! It's one of my favourite horror films ever, and, it's the only horror film that actually scared me! (as in, creeped me out)...97/100 from me..."Poor Paul", I never knew that they could kill people that young back then!
ADAM
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 05:55:22 PM »

THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD. tHEY SELL ALL 3 IN A BOX SET. The first is realy good. Thesecond was cool. The third was good.

ALL WORTH A LOOK. The first may be scary, but the sequels arnot scary at all for me.

THE ENDING WAS ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS EVER. MY COUSIN SAY IT. sHE WAS SHOCKED WHEN SHE SAW THE END. IT HAD ABIT OF BAD ACTING, BUT IT WAS STILL REALLY GOOD.

WATCH THE FIRST 1, THEN TRY THE 2, AND THEN FINALLY TRY 3.

***** OUT OF *****
SaintMort
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »

My friends and I find ourselves quoting this movie constantly. Specifically simple lines like "TURN THE WHEEL! TURN THE WHEEL!" and "JOHN!" Someone had already told me how it ends before I saw it... but yet the ending still shocked me. To be honest, it scared the s**t out of me, every window I looked out that night I saw Angela's face staring at me.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 12:59:06 PM »

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

As I understand it, for the ending, they were first going to put a prosthetic genitalia on the actress who plays Angela in the film. Well, for whatever reason that didn't work, so they found a male college student, who would put on an Angela mask, and do the scene in the nude. But he couldn't do the scene sober, so they had to get him drunk first to do the scene. Thus, what you see, whether it is noticable or not, is an actor that is drunk as a skunk.
The American Original
New Visitor

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 05:20:40 AM »

"Artie gets his just desserts"

What happened to that chef, I would not wish upon any human being. He deserved to be kept out of arm's length from children, not scarred for life.
voltron
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 03:22:59 PM »

"She's a real capenter's dream. Flat as a board and needs a screw!"  Judy was such a huge b***h. She deserved what was coming to her. BounceGiggle Awesome little flick.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
JHGRedekop
New Visitor

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »

No-one's mentioned this yet, but the guy who finds the cook at the end of the video clip is played by Robert Earl Jones -- James Earl Jones's father.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sleepaway Camp « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.