Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:17:50 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Tammy and the T-Rex « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Tammy and the T-Rex  (Read 29679 times)
Verstopfung
« on: December 21, 1999, 04:17:15 PM »

Any movie review site that uses the phrase "Testicle mashing at it's best" is OK by me.
Somnabulist7@hotmail.com
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2000, 07:28:10 PM »

Oh the pain! yet strangely delicious...  

Perhaps a better title for this movie would be: "The Agony and the Ecstasy" with the Ecstasy being Ms. Richards, and the Agony being anything else about this movie!  Well, except for the Live! Live! Live! scene...

Blitzwing
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2000, 05:02:08 PM »

Other people have seen this movie!  I thought I was the only one.  Hahahahaha.  I love this flick.  I shouldn't, but I do.  Uff da.
Kurt
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2000, 03:33:21 PM »

Looks like a nice little piece of brainless trash.  Anyone else catch the amazing appearing gloves in the 'stripping for a brain' movie clip?

Robthar
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2000, 12:34:41 PM »

Frankly, the lion attack just kills me!  And yet, nobody seems particularly suprised - as though lion attacks are fairly run-of-the-mill occurrences...  heh heh heh
mucus5@yahoo.com
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2000, 06:22:40 AM »

So freaking bad!! Good if you wanna see Denise strut her stuff, though. Another USA late night movie that I watched most of. There's a awfully funny scene where the mad scientist's girl friend runs off and her short leather skirt is blown upward. One of those "one-take" shots, no doubt. Fans of goofy psuedo-horror B-movies should check flick out.
I.L.
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2000, 12:45:42 PM »

I liked this movie.  Some of my favorite parts in it were when Ellen Dubin kept licking her fingers as she tried to peel the squashed body from the pavement, and the part near the end where the sherriff orders them to open fire on the T-rex after it comes out of the barn, and Denise Richards yells something like "don't shoot, he's my boyfriend!"  I've posted a longer, more in-depth review of this movie at imdb.com.  One thing people should realize when they watch this movie is that it's somewhat of a parody of other B-movies in the sci-fi, horror, action, and romance genres.
Lord grendel
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2000, 03:57:37 PM »

Notice when he gets attacked by the lion(just how many lions live in southern calaforna?),It mauls him for about 15 minutes on his face...Only his face! And then he's lying in bed in the hospital with not a srach on him,not even on his face! no bruses,no banages,no scars,NOTHING!!!
Martin
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2000, 12:07:38 PM »

Jeff speaks the truth /
this movie is so awesome, it isn't even funny(but it is!)
that was kinda stupid what i just said...well anyways

and what kinda animal park/zoo has a game warden already armed with a loaded shotgun? and wouldn't the pellets hit both the lion and him anyways?

And another thing! why does Michael have a tag already on his toe when they take him out of the hospital? did they make a quick stop at the morgue first?

anyway this movie cannot be fully appreciated without seeing it multiple times(or in my case seeing it with people who have seen it more times than is healthy!)

the special effects look like they came out of a really bad elementary school play(especially the thumb in the 2-fingered glove hand, haha) but this movie is so tight!

That's all i got over here...watch this movie if you can and tape it... and if you think it sucks you should live in a hole

MartinB
shweeka
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2000, 06:35:35 PM »

Doode, so I'm not alone!! And I thought no one else knew about this *fine* peice of cinematography... heh heh heh... As far as cheesy b-movies go, this has GOT to be one of my favorites!! yeah, me and my sister spent about an hour walking around our living room like the t-rex... (is it just me or does look like a wind up toy when they show it walking? I love that) For anyone who hasn't seen it, WATCH IT!!! NOW DANGIT!!! This is GREAT stuff!!
Porter Ginn
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This was the funniest movie I have ever seen!  I couldn't stop laughing about how stupid it was. If I could find it on video I would be so happy!
Mark Radburn
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I Loved Tammy and The T-Rex but sadly the robotic Dinosaur didn't look realistic enough, Jurassic Park and Disney Dinosaur are more realistic than the dinosaur in this movie but still a great dinosaur movie to watch.
Dude Wheres My Scar?
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

CLASSIC!!!! Just goes to show that the biggest piece of hippo snot can be watchable with Denise Richards(The World Is Not Enough would be ten times worse without her).I used to work at Blockbuster and we would fight over the posters that would come in. I am the proud owner and displayer(in my garage) of this movie's great poster showing Tammy astride the T-Rex. Still waiting for the sequel.
John Dashwood
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 08:17:45 PM »

Lets be honest that 93 was a BAD year. So was 97!
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 11:38:03 PM »

I had this on VHS when I was just a lad, the ending striptease resulting in some of my first "extremely" dirty thoughts.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Tammy and the T-Rex « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.