Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:41:57 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Terror of Tiny Town « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: The Terror of Tiny Town  (Read 134154 times)
Austin
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'd have to say that the best part was during the song at the end when the bartender chugs 2 full size beers.  He didn't have an easy time of it, either.  Classic movie.
night heron
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2004, 01:36:23 PM »

Imagine a all midget western and here it is this looks like HIGH NOON and the munchkins and they realy could have used shetland ponies these little horses would have been just right for them or how about two men in a horse costume?
Meier
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2005, 07:55:03 AM »

I saw this movie and it cut out in the middle. How come? I got it part of a western movie set. What a ripoff. The part I saw was still enjoyable. I was great.
rroe7
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The ___Best......I'm almost tempted to buy  the video.....I remember seeing this movies back in the 1960's.....along with the other movie "Reefer Madness", another classic.......this is a great web-site ..thanks again.....mitchrroe7
steve lardy
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The "Terror of Tiny Town" ranks right up there with "Plan 9 From Outer Space" as the greatest movie ever.  If Jed Buell hadn't come up with this idea, I'm sure the great Ed Wood would have.  The best $1.99 I've ever spent>
Amanda
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My boss was telling me about this movie a couple of years ago, and I really didn't believe him.  We were talking about it again today and I said I'd look for it online.  I was soooooo excited to find it!!!  We had a great time with the pictures and the video.  Thank you for brightening my day!
Charles
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Too bad someone did not make a few sequels to this turkey film.
IE: The Terror Of Zorro
    The Terror Of Tarzan
    The Terror Of Godzilla

Homer
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2005, 12:45:40 PM »

Dooo.Little people drinking beer,dooo.I wish the mugs were kegs, doooo.No wonder I got sick watching this pu.Dooooo!!!
RUPERT
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2005, 10:49:36 PM »

Look around, watch the tube a little, listen to Rush, What is so strange about this movie?
Stian
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2005, 03:26:50 PM »

Please, can someone show me an internet store where they are selling this DVD?
Sora the B-Movie Alchemist
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2005, 09:32:55 PM »

.... This movie is so morally wrong on many levels... I must go cry in a corner now....
Hari Khari
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2005, 12:19:12 PM »

After watching this movie I killed myself.
TinyTownDescendent
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Billy Curtis (Buck) was my late Father's uncle. Stian-I just found this on DVD at collectablerecords.com for $5.99.  I'm in HEAVEN, and my Christmas shopping is now half done!!!!

Hari-your reaction is completely understandable and quite logical.

Terri
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I watched this film at the cinema in 1966 at the age of 10 years old and it freaked me out giving me a phobia of midgets ever since. Whenever i tell anybody about it they think i'm making it up - i'm almost pleased to find out i wasn't. Now I've found out what it was called do I dare watch it again?
Midwest Mom
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I watched this movie about ten years ago, Could'nt sleep and turned on the tele and it was on public television.  I thought it was hillarous.  I told my friends about it and they asked me what I had to drink.  I remember when watching the movie, it looked like some of the female midgets were dressed up like men.  Does anyone know if this is true?  Anyways I was pleasantly surprised to find I am not the only one who watched and enjoyed this movie.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Terror of Tiny Town « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.