Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:25:20 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. Megaguirus « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Godzilla vs. Megaguirus  (Read 41776 times)
Kingughidora
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2004, 07:50:26 AM »

For anyone with the Japanese version, is there any explanation for why the city was suddenly under water?
Steven Millan
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Megaguirus is the only original monster(since 1989's Biolantte) that Toho has set out on having Godzilla(actually,Godzilla's grown-up son in his second,and last,film appearance after "Godzilla 2000")battle in midst of their endless revisiionist recreations of the Big G,and his nonstop return battle with old foes(Ghidorah,MechaGodzilla,and Mothra).

As much as I enjoy all of the latest films,I just hope that "Godzilla:Final Wars" gives the current Godzilla some much needed closure until Toho can come up with new and inventive idea(and rival monsters)for Godzilla to literally tackle.
Jeffrey Clemente
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005, 08:14:26 AM »

Megaguirus looks like an evil version of Mothra
Richard Fletcher
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 10:53:46 AM »

I felt this movie was rather entertaining every G-Fan knows Godzilla has a hard time fighting Monsters more moneverable than him, but I do feel that Megagurius came up short on defense two hits from the heat ray, and it dies come on, and I understand that the costume was thinned to make Godzilla appear less fat, but they took it a bit to far he looks positively rediculous from the front. I Give this movie a 3 out 5
IT
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

One of the stoopidest Godzilla movies ever made.How the hell are you going to stop Godzilla with bazookas when tanks helicopters jets and lasers have no effect on him no wonder Tsujimori commanding officer died it was one of the most retarded plans ever scene in a Godzilla movie.The scenes of the queen Megaguirus destroying the city was ruined by wires that was as visible as Godzillas back plates I dont know why they didn't use a computer generated Megaguirus for these scenes.One good reason for seeing this is the scene where Megaguirus pimps slaps Godzilla.Buy GAMMERA VS LEGION before you buy this carbage.I give it 2 stars sorry.
Bob the mutant chicken
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie was better then GODZILLA'S FINAL WARS MEGAGUIRUS lasted longer then any of the 10 monsters in that movie.
MR.B
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This Godzilla film is one of my all time favorite monster movies. Its plot and story is well thought out and well made.
The special effects are well made and perfectly made yet during the opening scene with Megaguirus On the US dvd you can see the stings holding it . The final fight between Godzilla and Megaguirus though short it still is better than the even shorter monster fights in Godzilla FINAL WARS. I  give this spectular Godzilla film 5 stars and even if your not a major Godzilla fan you should see it !!!
Goji_girl
Bad Movie Lover

MEATLOAF! (meet-low-ff)

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2007, 07:35:02 PM »

I liked the shots of Godzilla but Megaguirus just bugged the crap out of me

George
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »

Ah Godzilla vs. Megaguirus,first of all do any of you remember The Family Guy episode where they sang about the Hic-A-Doo-La world?,well I'll be your Megaguirus boy if you'll be my Megaguirus girl and together it is a Megaguirus world,MEGAGUIRUS!,it has marriot,because they use fighter Peter Griffins to fight both Godzilla & Megaguirus----M-E-G-A-G-U-I-R-U-S!!.

Anyway the lastest attempt to rid the world of Godzilla is to get him into a wormhole,during on of the tests,some kinda of dragonfly comes out of the past.

Yet another Kenny finds it's egg,now don't tell me that kids in Gamera movies are more annoying than kids in Godzilla movies,I think they're ten times worst.

Knowing he can't keep the egg he drops it in swear,I could say more,but I won't,except there are Ralph & Ed Japanese lookalikes.

We're treated to a vengeful female who's joined G-Force to get even with Godzilla for killing her commanding officer back in 66,watch the scene where see plays Capt.Ahab.

All sorts of things happen,Tokyo gets flooded,we have huge insects flying all over the place who keep getting in the way everytime they try to use the wormhole gun located in space against Godzilla.

The government guy who hides the fact there's a nuclear power plant underneath a building in Tokyo.The scientist lady who really gets POed at him when she finds out,and of course,The Great Kudo,maker of mini robots to entertain children,and computer geek extraordinar.

Plus the Mother of all battles between a really overweight Godzilla and extream giant Mother of all Dragonflies Queen!,and the wormhole gun of death and destruction,especially after it runs out of fuel and heads toward Earth.
It's kinda like skylab revisited--Megaguirus!.
George
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »

One of the things that keeps my busy and comming back to the same sight once in a while is the I'm rushed for time,such as here again I see where I left out a word or two and misspelled a word.

I meant to say watch the scene where she plays Capt.Ahab,our vengeful woman who joined G-Force,and I find it just alittle too convenient Godzilla stayed on the surface long enough for her to plant the tracking device on him,almost as though it were planned that way.

And kids being ten times worst in Godzilla films than Gamera films,I was wrong,I meant to say ten times worse.

So once again having vindicated myself,I bid you ado in the exciting world of Megaguirus!.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. Megaguirus « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.