Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:44:32 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Chopping Mall « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Chopping Mall  (Read 37848 times)
Joe
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

You won't believe it, I watched this movie in India way back in 1989. It was named 'Killbots' then.

Though it's not a first rated movie, any day I'll rate it way higher than 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' and the like. And the robots behave better than the modern day 'i-Robot'. Altogether a funny movie rather than a horror one.

BTW, the victims are youngsters, not teenagers.

jason
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

What can i say?  classic.  I special ordered it on DVD, along with Kelly Maroney's other great film, "Zero Boys."  Another must see film if you're a Maroney fan.  Don't forget she was also in Fast Times at Regmont High, Raising Cain and of course, my favorite sci-fi of all times, "Night of the Comet."  BTW- anyone know where I can find Night of the Comet on DVD?
JoJo
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is another one I saw late at night on T.V. I thought it was a lot of fun, a perfect popcorn movie. And it's not supposed to be grade-A stuff anyways. You're not supposed to take this seriously, and the cheezy effects and silly acting only add to the drive-in movie feel. It has everything a Badmovies.org regular could ever want!
Jim Studman
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Man, one of the great unknown movies ever.  I feel sorry for any poor soul that has not had the joy to see this film.  I would just like to say that I want to thank anyone involved in making this movie.  I also think that the music is second only to Tchaicovsky's 1812 Overture
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »

My favorite character was Greg, not only does he constantly point out the obvious but he does it in an absolutely hi-larious voice! His only mistake was incorrectly pointing out the obvious: "The coast is clear", failing to notice the fact that he actually glanced at the scene for 0.01 seconds before turning his head away for a dangerously long time. Folks: Do NOT attempt to point out the obvious while drunk. Lookingup BTW, it should be noted that the girls left the air-duct because apparently the Killbots were attempting to "French-Fry" them in there.

I am sad to say I missed Angus Scrimm's cameo Bluesad
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:36:30 PM by Mr. Briggs Inc. » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Nick Fell
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »

Absolutely hilariously garbage. Most of the sample quotes here should be used during Death Metal tracks...
Suzee Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 08:10:39 PM »

I liked this movie. I absolutely love the gratuitous ass scene! I kept hitting the 7 second rewind button. That is a salad I would toss for hours! The very beautiful Suzee Slater. WOW! Why do the prettiest ones always die some horrible, gruesome death? That's a sin to ruin a face that beautiful. Other than the fact Leslie dies (exploding head) this is an entertaining movie.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Chopping Mall « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.