Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:06:15 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Strays « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Strays  (Read 30650 times)
Stilv
« on: March 12, 2000, 05:41:43 PM »

It's hard to believe that Claire was played by Claudia Christian, the famous Commander Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5 fame.  For shame!!!  Oh well, *everyone* has secrets of the past that they'd rather not have come to light.  I'm sure poor Claudia wishes nothing more than to have Strays buried under the kittey litter and forgotten.....
Squishy
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2000, 10:04:15 PM »

Heh. Claudia's got a barrelful of movies she's like to forget. Check her out on the IMDb.
stevej@ameritech.net
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2000, 01:48:40 PM »

Wow.  Cat owners will find this one hilarious.  Lookit those not-at-all-enraged kitties climbing all over the phone man!  Heck, my former cats (they live with their mother now) used to do that to me all the time out of...well, I guess a desire to be on my shoulders.  Now to find out they were trying to kill me!  When a cat really comes after you, it's obvious, and scary.  But these little fuzzies aren't even mildly perturbed.
Gotta get this one...
GB
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

that dude with the sandy hair and the beard was Pointdexter from Revenge of the Nerds, I didn't even recognize him without the huge cokebottle glasses.
Chadzilla
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Andrew why did you give this thing two slimes???  That's the same rating you gave The Evil Dead!  What an insult to Strays!

Just kidding.

This one rates a skull to me, it's just painful to watch.  I'd sit through Shark Attack 2 again before watching this a second time.  Shame on you USA.
Gabe
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is, without a doubt, one of the very worst movies I have ever seen.

"Boring," "cheap," and "mindless" come to mind.

Ugh!
Creed
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2001, 09:50:05 AM »

Claudia Christian and Kathleen Wincont is a movie about lots of p***y, whats not to like?
william miller
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2001, 12:50:00 AM »

this movie rocks to bad its not on DVD .
littlekitten
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2003, 09:15:17 PM »

I am obsessed with Vin Diesel,(Mark Vincent) I want to know EVERYTHING about this mysterious man.
didi
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 10:40:38 PM »

I used to think this movie was scary when I was a kid.  They were posessed (or something) because they were able to scratch through doors (?)
Upsala
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2004, 11:06:37 PM »

Definately in the top ten of best worst movies.  the cast is mostly seasoned actors who have shown their talents to better use elsewhere. The main cat is over the top.
Sora the B-Movie Alchemist
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

My dad hates cats, naturally he loved this movie.

Sora the B-Movie Alchemist's Ratings
Violence: *
Goofiness: ***
Monster: *
Actors: *
Overall: **
itttt
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Bad movie I hate when a commen house pet is eather killed or the killer. So I don't like Strays ,Mans best friend, Crio, or Corps Grinders (thats about killer cats).
MadKalnod
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie was divine retribution, I'm sure of it.  My brother and I were watching the Sci-Fi Channel late one night, and this movie came on.  We were about to change the channel when Claudia Christian's name appeared in the opening credits.
"Hey, Claudia Christian" I said, "This was back before she got famous for Babylon 5.  It's a cheap horror movie, maybe she gets naked.  At the very least, she's got to strip down to her underwear."
And so we forced ourselves to watch, in the vain hope of seeing Claudia Cleavage.  Nothing but the unspeakable pain of this movie's inanity followed, and eventually Claudia's character dies stupidly without ever having taken off so much as her shoes.  (Yes, this movie was so painful that I was willing to sieze upon even a few frames of Claudia barefoot as enough exposed flesh to qualify as a silver lining to the ordeal)  But by that point, it was too late to turn back, and there was no choice but to ride it out to the bitter end, stupid sequel-promising coda and all.  Because I had come to a realization:  We chose to watch Strays motivated solely by lust, and we were punished for that sin....
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »

Remember seeing this one on cable when it came out. Timothy Busfield had just come off a long run as co-star of the baby-boomer series "Thirtysomething" (which we loved as thirty-something boomers, even though our lives looked nothing like those peoples'). What a comedown!

My biggest laugh moment was when he's holding the fuzzy kitty up to his neck and trying to pretend that it's attacking him.

There are probably ways to make housecats look ferocious if you're going to put them in a horror movie. This wasn't it.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Strays « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.