Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:22:50 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Big Bad Mama « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Big Bad Mama  (Read 22864 times)
Omega Man
« on: April 04, 2000, 06:12:13 PM »

For the ultimate Shatner flick,check out "impulse." That movie's a smorgasbord of bad acting,Shatner style! He plays a leisure suit wearing pyschopath that loves to kill. It was sure to make many trekkies want to vomit! A perfect companion piece to his "classic" album "The Transformed Man".
Matt
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I loved this film the first time I saw it about 10 years ago
Mark
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I've seen this film twice and I still can't tell you anything about it except that William Shatner and Angie Dickenson have a steamy love scene.

Now, both of these people are fairly attractive and both have acting talent.  So why is this such a horribly repulsive scene?  I saw it 25 years ago and I still want to pluck out mine eyes.  With a fork.  That's rusty.  Slowly.

This was just before Angie began "Police Woman"  and about five years after Shatner ended "Star Trek", so I blame this whole mess on NBC.  If the network hadn't cancelled "Star Trek" and had  picked up "Police Woman" a year earlier,  both of these stars would've been busy and we could have had alternative casting... you know, people we could stand... like Barbi Benton and Bill Dailey.  Or Barbi Benton and Bert Lahr.  Or Barbi Benton and Bert Parks, or Bert Convey.  Hell, I'd even accept any one who wasn't even NAMED Bert.  No Bert requirement here.  Anyone but Bill.

But no... we DO get William Shatner doing the backdoor action as Angie   clutches the bedstand, trying to look aroused and in ecstacy, dancing on the tip of Capt. Kirk's fabulous intergalatic weenie.

Beam me up Scotty... I just took a poke at Police Woman and that guy from "Picket Fences" is a little steamed.

"We canna do it cap'n... we don't have da power!"  

Neither does this flick.  One kernal out of five.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 04:30:12 PM »

What is the full name of Charlene that was a character in the movie?  Does she have a web site?
Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »

How many bad movies have Shatner and Skerrit been in together? They were also together in The Devil's Rain. Man, I never thought Tom Skerrit was that hard up.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/devilsrain/

-----------------------------------------
"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
-----------------------------------------
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 02:02:09 AM »

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

There was a clip of a Shatner film somebody posted on this site. He looked quite young, and I got the impression he was supposed to be some sort of juvenile delinquent rebel without a cause type character. The scene shows him trying to kill someone (by strangling him and by running him over) who looks a lot like Oddjob from Goldfinger, may have been the same actor.

Is that movie "Impulse" or is it something else?

I'd be surprised if it was "Impulse" because the date on that film is 1974. I would have sworn he was considerably younger than Capt. Kirk in the clip I saw.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »

Thumbup Cheers TeddyR

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Big Bad Mama « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.