Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:32:57 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. Monster Zero « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Godzilla vs. Monster Zero  (Read 103975 times)
manny
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 05:15:40 AM »

2nd best of the old (before 1985) toho films.  only the great DESTROY ALL MONSTERS is better.   take it from someone who knows, watched, and has copies of all the GODZILLA movies.        
MuffinHead
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Gawd yes! Those Controller hand gestures are brilliant! Those simple gestures give this movie the edge for Most Strangely Compelling Godzilla Movie, with 2nd place going to the little kid making tire squealing sounds (gee-gee-gee-gee) in Godzilla's Revenge.
Todd Shields
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Ishiro Honda meets Patrick McGoohan.
A good allogory about over-dependence on technology and the resulting dehumanization it can cause, centering less on the monsters and more on the human drama. Nick Adams' performance is fairly good, even though he seems to be imitating James Cagney.
Greenhornet
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I want to know where Gojira-san learned the "Highland Fling"!
tyler
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2004, 03:48:54 PM »

I now have all of the old godzilla movies. I now only need the new ones on dvd.Yes.my collection only needs 3 of the brand new flix.
Thunderbird
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2004, 01:11:16 PM »

Never ever lend out your monsters to others its like lending your tools to a neigbor and you never get them back well at least godzilla and rodan got away from there and they always could kick ghidras butt he may have two heads got still cant think well
Mark Radburn
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero was a great movie the special effects were great, the miniatures were great and Godzilla's safety Dance scene was funny imagine Godzilla talked while he was dancing words like "You can Dance You can Dance, Everybody lookin at your pants" (Starts laughing) Godzilla's dance scene was funny I'll never forget this great Godzilla movie.
Terron Hill
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Monster Zero is one of my all time great "G" movies back in the 60's.  The battle in outer space was so cool.  Too bad we never found out what happened to Rodan & Godzilla after the plunge to the ocean in the climax of the film.
IT
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

GHIDRAH beat the crap out of GODZILLA and RODAN  that's why they didn't surface after the plunge in the ocean other then that a very fun and enjoyable movie best of all the 60's GODZILLA movies.
godzillavsdogora
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The ultimate sci-fi Godzilla movie. Awesome, funny 60's action.
Unbalanced Eric
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 12:50:25 AM »

At least this rainbow world wasn't watched over by the Owa.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »

Review updated.  This really is one of my favorite Godzilla films.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »

This is a favourite of mine too Andrew. It's pretty bizarre stuff when you stop to think about it but my all-time fave Godzilla film is that grand masterpiece (at least I view it this way even though some may give me a strange look or two for saying that) known as TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Caronte
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:10 PM »

wow!! the "happy dance" of godzilla...one of the best scenes ever!!  TeddyR

HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 04:59:32 PM »

wow!! the "happy dance" of godzilla...one of the best scenes ever!!  TeddyR

+ Karma for actually making it your avatar  BounceGiggle

This was not my first Godzilla movie, per se, but it was the first (as it was one of the only) I had my folks rent for me...multiple times, some kind of emotional masochism as I still wasn't over the end to Godzilla 1985...20+ years later I'm still not sure if I'm ready to watch it a second time.

As a child, I just thought the 'people parts' were nothing but filler, giving little if any thought to whether they had a big or small budget, or who was president when they suited up.

And watching that dance, it's still the easiest thing to forget there's a person in there.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. Monster Zero « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.