Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:37:01 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  For Your Height Only « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: For Your Height Only  (Read 46714 times)
Hawkeye Pierce
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I just watched the scene availble on this site
my comment:
WWWWOOOOOOW
DamianNY
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2005, 05:51:44 PM »

........this movie is so out that it is back in again. Everytime you watch it, you find new things that make you p**s yourself laughing.... I read there is a sequal,but, I havent been able to find anything... I bought this dvd for about $5 years ago, now ....I saw it for sale online for $90.......thats crazy...somebody let me know if you have any word on the sequal......thanks
WengWengWannabee
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I recently viewed "For Y'ur Height Only" (in the movie title the word "your" is hyphenated) and I have not been the same since.
Stuff from the movie which has stayed in my head and will not go away:
– The dubbing of the Philipino actor's voices using generic african-american, mexican, british and 40s gangster film voices.
– Weng Weng's pancake-sized nipples.
– The atrocious video and audio editing throughout the entire movie.
– Weng Weng's disturbing comb-over.
– Weng Weng's multiple wardrobe changes throughout the film – sometimes in the same scene!
– Weng Weng's painfully overacted cry of "Irmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" near the movie's end.
– and so many more....
I would loooooooooooove to see the sequel. Does anyone know where it can be bought.
Mat B
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

If you think this Philippine movie is weird, take a look at "THE KILLING OF SATAN", probably the worst "skeleton" b-movie I´ve ever seen. A midget spy cannot compete against a 40-something, moustache-wearing, out of shape islander called Lando who (please, watch this movie) ends up murdering Lucifer himself. With a magic stick. Given to him by the christian God, who happens to live in a cave in a philippines island.
Nude native women, religious stuff, crappy dubbing,guns, islands, the hell, Lando... and the infamous "uncle papier mache zombie"
Matías B
mrgb46
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 01:29:49 PM »

I ordered this movie from MST3K.ORG for only 6 bucks and should get it this week.On that website,it's called THE IMPOSSIBLE KID.It looks like a lot of fun..can't wait!! Thanks for the reviews and the small clip.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »

I ordered this movie from MST3K.ORG for only 6 bucks and should get it this week.On that website,it's called THE IMPOSSIBLE KID.It looks like a lot of fun..can't wait!! Thanks for the reviews and the small clip.

Actually, "The Impossible Kid" is the sequel to "For Your Height Only."  It has some amusing parts, like Weng Weng riding a micro bike, but I definitely prefer the original.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Troy
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 07:08:21 PM »

This movie totally deserves AT LEAST 4 stars!  Ive shown this movie to countless relatives, friends, and even teachers, and they all agree that it is phenomenal. Compared with other 3-star content, this is amazing, and I (and my friends) agree that it deserves at least a four.  Entertainment value just a bit less than killer klowns...
The MooCow
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 03:51:14 PM »

Easily the greatest moovie ever made!  I have Impossible Kid and D'Wild Wild Weng too!  They are almosot as good, but Height is the bestest!!!
:=8D
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  For Your Height Only « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.