Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:44:03 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah  (Read 67017 times)
super x
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 12:29:17 AM »

Worst movie of the godzilla saga since Godzillas revenge.
Midnight
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2004, 06:11:56 PM »

A website about Godzilla and King Ghidorah...I am in heaven ^_^
Mark Radburn
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2004, 11:13:52 PM »

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah is the best Heisei godzilla movie since Godzilla vs. Biollante I just loved the battle scenes and King Ghidorah looked scarier than he was before and Godzilla is a destructive force of nature. The special effects are state-of-the-art and the miniatures are great Godzilla again had one hell of a time fighting King Ghidorah again. This Heisei Godzilla movie is amazing and I just love the Heisei Godzilla movies.
ANTHONY
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2005, 10:25:28 AM »

I thoght it was very very good on a scale from one to a thousand 2332.All godzilla movies are full of action and rang.If i were the creator of godzilla i wood agree too make anthore godzilla movie.GODZILLA VS GODZILLA sounds pritty good to me.Man 50 yaers of making godzilla movies.i wood never ever stop making godzilla movies.If i were the pereson that had to rate the godzilla movies on a scale from 1 to 5,5 for all the movies that they mad so far.If iwere rich i wood have a godzilla collection a room full ,full of godzilla stuff.They are so lucky.when i saw godzilla 2000 i was hocked onto godzilla.Ever sins i saw godzilla 2000 i am a big godzilla fan ihave almoste 3or2 full folders ongodzilla im still and i repeat im still trying to collect more godzilla information.  
WitchKing
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Spectacular battles and a wonderfully ludicrous plot.  The futuristic Japanese girl in thigh-highs is cool (though her grating dubbed-in voice makes her sound braindead) and M-11 was impressive.  Ghidorah looks spectacular and Godzilla never looked better-- so savage and fearsome, unlike many of the 60's and 70's films which had him appear more human-looking and cartoonish.  A million times better than the much-maligned American remake with its weird looking mutated tyrannosaurus.
Frank
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is the ultimite Heisei series film; Godzilla VS King Ghidorah!!! The title alone is enough to grab everyone's attention! Man, I loved this film, especially Ghidorah's new look. But what i really love is His new cry!!! Much better then the old ghidroah's cry.
Speedynat3
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

It is a good movie. I like them showing Godzilla's origin and the battles are good.  Just Mecha-King Ghidorah's aim, how hard is it to hit something 100m tall that is not moving that much? That was strange, as well as when K.Ghidorah's head got blasted off... It never landed, did anyone see it land?  It was funny too, defing the laws of gravity ("what goes up must come down", yeah not Ghidorah's head).  I enjoyed the movie maybe a 4.8/5
IT
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is one of the worst GODZILLA movies ever made.GHIDORAH's new roar sucked it sounded like a subway train stopping.Plus his horns wiggled like a jack-in-box destroying any sense of realism.The old GHIDORAH was far more terrifying then this one and he moved in a more realistic way this one moved too stiff he was a joke.Poor story poor effects = BOMB.
zekkyH.bom
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It was an okay movie it could have been a lot better. more realistic GhidoraH would've been better. REALLY DUMB story line
Patrick
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 10:46:21 PM »

Nothing compared to GMK!!!!!!
George
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

In the year 1991,a ufo's spotted over Japan.

If I went through every agonizing detail,we'd be here forever,so I won't.

Just that it turns out the ufo's a time machine with future people,meaning they are people from the future who've traveled back in time to warn us that Godzilla will destroy the world,unless we travel futher back in time to WW2 and stop his mutation,what know one really knows is these Future Folks know Japans going to be a power to be reckoned with unless they stop Godzilla from being made and replace him with King Ghidrah.

Which they do,he then,under there controll start destroying Japan,(so what else is new?).Anyway one of the Future People,Miss Emi,doesn't want this to happen,she's part Japanese you know,so she puts android M-11 under her control,teams up with Terasawa and destroys the computer they want Japan to have.

Meantime WW2 hero Mr.Shindo reactivates Godzilla who at first kills King Ghidrah,but after that he's reverted back to being the same Godzilla we all know and hate.

So Miss Emi creates a robot King Ghidrah to finish Godzilla off,after a wild ride in the mecharobot she has Godzilla where she wants him and isn't going to let him go,however The Future People tells her to hurry with the job,see it's raining,I don't know what that has to with this operation,but somehow it just does,she drops the robot and Godzilla into the ocean and returns to the Future.
The future,invest in it wisely!.
George
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »

I see where I did it again,I gotta stopped being rushed for time,it was suppose to be The Future People Leader tells Emi to hurry up with the job because it's raining,again why that matters I don't know.

But this only goes to prove,the future,not only invest in it wisely be try not to make the same mistakes!.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 01:10:27 PM »

I hate to be the naysayer, but I found this one to be one of my least favorite G-flicks.  There's just something about the way this one flows that makes me not like it so much.  I expect a Godzilla film to be campy, but this exceeds all expectations.  I think the main thing that killed it for me was that this was the follow up to Godzilla vs. Biollante, which was a very dark and well done Godzilla movie. 

Still, it's no Godzilla's Revenge.  Yech!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.