Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:29:55 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah  (Read 67018 times)
ghidrah_23_2002
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Well the scens a good so is the music and the Monsters, my only complain is about the scen where Ghidorah is attacked by the planes it looks kinda fakesh.

Other wise, This is the best Godzilla Movie (beside King of the Monsters) ever made.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2000, 11:12:19 PM »

This is one of THE FINEST 'zilla movies ever.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2000, 08:02:00 AM »

I agree with the other 'nonymous.  It boasts THE finest ending battle of any G-film, and it takes place in the daytime to boot!
Boz824
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2000, 10:09:41 AM »

A poem:

One day, some scientists go swimming at sea.
And imagine their shock when they look up and see
A monster of three heads, wings, and multiple tails
To which in size all comparison pales

And then one day
In a town in Japan
We are paid a friendly visit
From a future man.

Somehow Godzilla figures into this mix
And beats his opponent
King Ghidrah
Like a ton of red bricks.

Godzilla, however, must too be brought down
And so he is lured off to Tokyo downtown.
His mad fighting skills are no match for the army
Look out, kids- this dino ain't Barney!
paulwestbrook998@hotmail.com
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2000, 10:45:34 AM »

A true homage to Godzilla films. The modernized Godzilla is incredible. Much better than that Hollywood version of the Big Guy, who wasn't even close to resembling the real thing. Ghidrah always makes a terrific evil monster, and is my second favorite Godzilla menace next to Mechagodzilla. A classic you say? Definately.
ebolamonk@yahoo.com
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2000, 11:06:16 AM »

I don't know about this being one of the best OVERALL G-flicks, but I'd agree that the ending battle does kick all ass.  All the new ones have great ending battles, truth to tell.  The weakest one is probably the new Godzilla vs. Mothra.  Space Godzilla and Destroyer both rock as well.  Personally, I'm waiting anxiously to see Gigan in one of the new Toho films.  Gigan is without comparison the grooviest looking of all the G-villains, and I'd love to see a modern incarnation.
Chris K.
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2000, 07:34:11 AM »

Not the best in the Godzilla series. GODZILLA VS. THE THING (1964; Video Title: GODZILLA VS. MOTHRA) is the best in the series, but GODZILLA VS. KING GHIDORAH has it's moments. However, since this is a remake of GHIDORAH-THE THREE HEADED MONSTER(1964) it is a dissapointment. As a fan of the series, this should have been released directly to American theaters instead of video. Besides that, their is poor dubbing and a confusing screenplay. But Thank God that Toho Studio's still uses men in convincing rubber costumes. The CGI special effects are so BAD. But watch the original series instead of GODZILLA VS. KING GHIDORAH.
Thomas Grant
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is a great godzilla movie.I like it when godzilla shoots his heatbeam and when it blows off King Ghidaora's neck off.
Mothra
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2000, 12:37:45 PM »

I wouldn't say this is the best 'zilla movie but it ranks high. The battles are cool and the effects are some of the best seen in any G' movie. The plot is okay and the acting is a little corny, but apart from that, this movie kix ass!
Chris
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2000, 09:23:20 PM »

This movie kicks ass.  One of Godzilla's finest!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2000, 01:59:34 PM »

cool i like the movie
Poo Bah
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2000, 12:46:41 PM »

An OK film..but, yea gods, what a convulted and illogical plot!  The fellow who did GURPS Godzilla is the only one who came up with an explanation of what went on here, and Toho owes him a no-prize.  

Enjoyable to watch if you're a fan, but the confusing plot will make non-fans *very* annoyed.  
Yuri Rentfro
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2000, 02:19:20 PM »

It was a good movie. The music made the movie
Samzilla
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2004, 05:10:17 PM »

Definately one of Gojiras best. Imagine Mech Ghidora against someone like Gyaos or Destoroyah. WOW!!!!
Chadzilla
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is one of my all time favorite Godzilla films (mainly because it features the return of my other favorite monster, KING GHIDORAH!) and it was a real high water mark for the Heisei series.  Great effects, strong story, and Akira Ikufube's rousing music blasting as a bigger, meaner Godzilla marches out of the ocean.  A real blast.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.