Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:54:55 AM
712923 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Dungeon & Dragons: The Hall of Bones « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dungeon & Dragons: The Hall of Bones  (Read 13004 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: May 14, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »

When their magical items suddenly run out of juice, the kids are left up a Greyhawk creek without a paddle+3.  Is there a way to recharge the weapons, or has Vengar finally won?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
John
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 02:26:55 AM »

I'm betting when they ran into Lolth. They stepped through a Portal to the Abyss. That Halfling had not trousers! Gross! I had a friend that killed Demagorgan with a poisoned arrow. Save vs death or die. Well Demagorgon did. By the early rules. He could do that.
talthar
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 07:59:33 AM »

Jeez...I haven't thought about the giants, Drow, Kuo-Toa and Lloth in years!  That was one of the first campaigns I ever played.  Shame that Lloth couldn't have eaten the little brats from this show.  I was an older player when it came on so I was not very fond of it.  Especially that kid pulling crap from his hat...I man, come on!  I kept waiting for Bullwinkle to show up and kick his butt for stealing the moose's joke.
Tim
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »

Man, this show freaked me out as a kid.  Shame it sucks now...
Luriko-Ysabeth
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:12 PM »

The thing I never quite got was, if they were going to do a grossly pared-down version of something out of the game (because, honestly, there's no way half of the stuff in there would have made it onto Saturday morning television in the '80s), why did they always call it by the same NAME as the dangerous thing? If all they wanted was product recognition, surely they could have used a name-derived-from, or, should trademark issues be involved, say something like "an emissary of Lloth," thereby generating interest on the part of non-fans, getting a nod from fans, and not ticking off the latter group intensely by presenting a two-story in the suburbs as Wayne Manor and expecting any response other than hysterical laughter.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Dungeon & Dragons: The Hall of Bones « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.