Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:36:39 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Troll II « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: Troll II  (Read 106245 times)
emi
« on: May 05, 2002, 09:41:53 AM »

Thiiiiink of the choooooooooooooleeeeesteroooool!!!!!
Jason W.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Never mind her...DRINK YOUR BROTH!"
"Open your mouth my little friend."
"We were just givin' him some ice cream."
"Is that the voice of your dead grandfather?"..."yeeessss!"
"Green...the color of sap!" (Sap is green?)

Suffice to say, every line of diologue is a work of art. Brava Nilbog...brava Troll 2.
A.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The movie looks like it sucks... but that theme song... my God, it's awesome!  It's so Depeche Mode-esque!  I can't resist a movie (no matter how bad it is) that has rockin' synth music as as good as that!  My new goal is to find "Troll II."
Greywizard
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2000, 01:36:11 PM »

Believe me, this movie is hysterical! It's so incredibly inept, it has to be seen to be believed! Just take a look at the user comments at the IMDB.

Anyone want to start a petition to get this released on DVD?
SJ Payne
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2000, 06:29:27 PM »

I can't beleive it!  They actually made a movie worse then the original Troll!  The first Troll was bad, but at least it had the benefit of a few stars, including, (gasp!) Sonny Bono!  This is just downright terrible.  Only watch this if your a struggling b-movie screenwriter whose trying to convince himself that there are worse things out then then your script!
Mofo Rising
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2000, 08:27:26 PM »

I really enjoyed this movie.  It's amazing that out of all the acting choices these people could have made, they always pick the worst one.  Except, of course, for the kid's joyful cry of discovery, "A double-decker baloney sandwich!"  Great movie.

"Stop arguing!  Josh, start singing!  Sing that song I like!"
"Row row row your boat. . ."
Just some old nobody
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2000, 02:37:50 PM »

Waitaminute - the movie is called Troll II, but the only non-human characters are goblins?  Makes a heck of a lot of sense to call this "Troll II", don't it?  That's like saying Disney's first choice of a title for "The Little Mermaid" was "The Creature From The Black Lagoon".
Bender
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2000, 04:53:32 PM »

Hilarious bad movie.

"they're eating her and then they're going to eat me...oh my god!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm tightening my belt by one loop so I won't feel hunger pains"

"Go away Monsters"

"Nilbog! It's Goblin spelled backwards!!!!!!!!"

"Stop the car dad I feel sick!"

"My father's gonna cut up your little nuts and eat them"

Troll II also has some of the worst acting ever captured on film.

Demonicuss
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2000, 02:17:49 PM »

Aww man, this stinker is what got me started on Bad Films (and at the tender age of ten no less!).  Let us give a brief moment of silent comtemplation before we verbally rip this one a new hole.  I mean, there ain't no freaking 'Trolls' in the damn flick!!!  Besidea, the acting, script, plot, locations, aw hell, the whole film's a stinker lurking on the shelf, waiting for some poor sucker looking for a good Troll movie.

Watch only if you have been prepared (you know, seen 10 hours straight of MST3k)
jimdandy
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2000, 10:05:51 AM »

"Nilbog!!!!  That's goblin spelled backwards!!!"
Jeff
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is phenominal.  

My favorite part is the hardly mentioned popcorn scene.

and when Grandpa Seth appears in Holli's room because he "hasn't learned the layout of the house yet"

awesome, awesome movie.

The song that the towns people sing goes on forever.  "La la la, la la la lalala"

EAT UP!!
Devin
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2000, 02:10:00 PM »

I worked at a video store for a while, so I can attest to the "half-rewound" thing.  This movie causes a sort of mental arrest after about thirty minutes of viewing.  I don't remember a whole lot about it - I think I blocked it out - but I remember that I had to stop the VCR because the movie was beginning to make me physically ill.  I mean, literally.  No other movie has ever done that to me...
Tim McGahren
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2000, 11:18:26 PM »

Yes - this movie would would be punishment in some other countries if they could stand to watch it enough times to dub it and not rip their own eyes out. This is the second worst movie ever made, second only to 9 1/2 Ninjas. Like another reviewer, this movie made me physically ill, and I can tell you it wasn't because of the special effects.
COLTER FREEMAN
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

BEST MOVIE EVER. What else can I say. There is one scene that does show a lack of care towards the wellbeing of the midgets in the troll (goblin) suits. When one is thrown down the stairs I swear to GOD he breaks his leg, I watched that part numerous times, I almost p**sed in my pants.
Michael
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I caught this on cable a few years back and I recognized some of the "actors" from when I lived in salt Lake city. A year ago I found the video for 99cents and bought it. This was the best 99 cents I ever spent. It took me three nights to watch the tape, I watched it in segments, and by the third dose, I was hooked!! Like a light bulb the idea flashed in my mind that this may be  one of the best "bad movies'  ever. As a lover of bad movies  this was quite a revelation. I watched this with a group of 20 friends this thanksgiving. The movie is unbelieveable. you put the video on thinking no one will like it as much as you and within 5 minutes they have you rewinding the tape to  savour every bit of the quoteable dialogue.  I hope this comes out on DVD soon, I don't want my tape to wear out. I think we owe a round of applause for everyone involved with Troll 2 what an amazijng accomplishment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Troll II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.