Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:09:28 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Switchblade Sisters « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Switchblade Sisters  (Read 16641 times)
Stefan Robak
« on: October 02, 2000, 05:08:17 PM »

That's a lot of random acts of violence!
th' crimson executioner
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

just in case anyone cares at all, i'm almost certain that the chick that plays donut is lenny bruce's daughter. yup, this one is quite a piece of work from director jack hill. but y'all must go and check out "foxy brown": his masterwork of eye-for-an-eye righteousness..... not to mention pam grier in her prime.
Rob
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2002, 03:30:17 AM »

Pam Grier is STILL hot!
Sean
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is HILARIOUS. I really liked it- it truly is a classic example of the 'So Good It's Bad' sub genre. The only thing that was just bad-bad as opposed to funny-bad was the girl who played Lace's acting skills- my God! It made me appreciate Jessica Alba!
Robbie Lee
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Glad you liked the film.. After all these years I have decided to auction off my copy of the script with all my personal notes and comments plus lots of pics from the set that have never been seen before..  

visit my site  http://www.robbie-lee.com to see all the other things I have done with my life..

Love Ya All, Lace   Robbie Lee
Dave Munger
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Did anyone else find Donut to be not quite fat enough to have a special nickname, and kind of hot? For the whole first half of the movie I didn't even relize her name was a fat thing, I thought it was some kind of reference to her sluttiness or something.
drob
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 08:20:43 PM »

pretty strange film.Maybe the strangest part is when lace sticks the cigarette in maggie's navel.......looks pretty painful X-
TooManyCustomers
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 02:17:50 PM »

Love this movie... truly a great example of gloriously bad film...  And rather bizarre as it had some references to Shakespeare's Othello in the dynamic between Lace and Patch..

Also you completely passed over Bunny, a secondary character who displayed a self-assured integrity that none of the others possessed. Plus she was damn hot and tough as nails.. god bless Bunny..

*has probably put too much thought into this movie*

oh yeah, and the "Mao" reference proves that black gangers aren't just hoodlums.. they're PINKOS!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Switchblade Sisters « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.