Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:46:43 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Voodoo Academy « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Voodoo Academy  (Read 55668 times)
Claire
« on: December 12, 2001, 03:54:15 AM »

Oh my God! Now I HAVE to see this movie!  Finally, equally opportunity for the ladies after having to sit quietly through countless horror movie female T&A shots from male hetero directors. Hunks in tighty whites means payback time!!
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2000, 01:13:05 PM »

Just a comment on your review, by far one of the funniest you've written! My gosh, I can't stop laughing at your last comment about the video clip. "Goody"
jean
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2000, 08:03:12 PM »

So girls in skimpy clothes and/or underwear are okay but guys in it are just disgusting? I'm not saying this is a good movie, I haven't even seen it but you're ignoring the whole picture here.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2000, 03:14:34 AM »

do most straight women like to watch titty flicks?
c'mon now...
Davin
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2000, 12:11:05 PM »

I always heard of it as tighy whities not whity tighties....hmmmm..strange...  Anyway I think you can tell who the supposed audience of this movie is.  I mean a tribute to "Wizard of Ox", young cute men in briefs...Hello!  It's for the other group that buy's Britney Spears records and goes to see N'Sync concerts...and I don't mean teenage girls...

*lol*
matilda
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This film is quite bad - except as an exploitation flick - and the young guys are oh so cute - it's reverse sexism at its finest.  By the way, the VHS version is such a disappointment.  Get the DVD right away.  There aren't any real graphic nude scenes - only shots of boys in their underwear or with their shirts off.  Really, one good butt shot of one of these hotties would have been appropriate considering the genre and the intended audience.  Who was too shy?  
rays
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2000, 07:27:39 PM »

This has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time. If you LIKE to watch young men in underwear, check it out!!
tzk
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I read this review and ran to get the DVD. Maybe I'm the wrong type of gay, but I think your stress on the erotic was a bit exaggerated.
One advantage for the guys, though, is that bear-chested hunks can appear in any "G"-rated movie.
So, a bit disappointing on the sexual tension, but very high on laughs. They way they cover their eyes from the light in the final scene... A wonderful movie for those late night binges.
Hulaboy
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hmm...let me see.  Ok..a rich, gay Bev Hills guy who has underwear fetish and his circle of tricks decided to make this movie for Halloween last year.  Then he got this B-movie guy to direct it.  Bad, very bad.  You gotta see the Director's reel films that's part of the DVD.  Those movies are so baaaad, it makes Ed Wood's works turn pale.  Just watch all the Bonus Parts of the DVD and it will give you a much better laugh.  I suggested this movie to my gay friends and they sent me hate emails! LOL  
rose
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

it was an awful movie...but damn!
those guys were hot and the whole gay thing?
mmmm...major turn on
my only real complaint?
why couldn't the  voodoo wine
have made them all horny and touchy feely
with each other?
Jacob
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

OK. It wasn't the best film ever, but who can really pass up a chance to see that god Huntley Ritter scantly clad in an all boy's school? Not me. If you like the boy in Bring It On, you've got another thing coming when you see this one.
rays
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Riley Smith (Star of Voodoo Academy) also has a small walk-on role in Bring It On,
Also- check out The Brotherhood also by David DeCoteau.
Nicole
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

i watched this movie yesterday. o my......there were a lot of hott guys like Rusty but the movie was awful!! it was very....i can't really explain it cause my brain has been acting up cause of that movie. all i can really say is this movie must of had a low budget and a director that can pick the hottest guys on the world to come in this movie and get touchy and feely with themselves. the movie was kinda wierd in one sense. only 6 kids in the school?? come on be realalistic. the movie was pretty bad. maybe it's only cause i watched the VHS version of it. but it was totally bad except for RUSTY the HOTT guy!!!!!! and the other guys.
cyanide
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Sounds like a cool basis for a movie doesn't it? Sure it does. I now remind you, that is not what this movie is about. This movie is about young men in whitie-tighties."

ROFL.. this is the funniest review of them all :)
Blair
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh my god ya'll! I just saw this movie and I was rollin' on the floor. That whole undweare thing just killed me and the way the new guy, Christopher, was looking at them while they writhed in ecstasy was just too much.

Now about the homoerotica thing, well, when a priest in latex gloves goes rubbing up on some young stud, I'd say that's pretty homoerotic.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Voodoo Academy « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.