Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:16:38 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Ninja Wars « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ninja Wars  (Read 38300 times)
Nick
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I remember watching this when I was four or five. Spewing devil monk...excellent. The only thing that has haunted me for the past 20 years is that fat maid's whaps. The blood, and gouged out eyes were fine ( better than the spew, but those!? Found a tape of it in a second hand shop in Dover..it was the exact same copy that my dad hired from Harlequin Video....Smoked a J, sat back, and went straight back to the early 80's.
Gabe Kelly
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I remember seeing this film when I was 4 years old. I wouldn't mind owning it again.
Phantom 187(Tito Zap)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2000, 11:15:45 PM »

Strange, I thought I had seen everything.Where do you all come up with this stuff?! Really cool movies guys keep em comin!
CWM
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Where do you guys find these films ? Man, I've never seen anything like this ... I love it !
faisal johnson
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this movie on cable a little while ago, and I fell in love with it.  It has some of the best special effects, I've got to buy it.
Shuvcat
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is the kind of film best caught on late night cable.  I saw it some weeks ago with the sound turned off and it's still creeping me out.  They lit it beautifully; some films are lit for romance, some are lit for drama but this one, God knows how, was lit to look evil.  The nonsensicality of the plot only adds to the surreal dream/nightmare quality.  Next time it comes on TV, I think I'll tape it.  
Dwyn
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Ninja Wars, 1982...I knew it was familiar, especially with Sonny Chiba in it!  Hey, did you guys know that none other than JACKIE CHAN has a cameo appearance in this movie?  Definitely an "easter egg" to find the next time you watch it, eh?

I don't know where Jackie comes in.  I only know that he's in there somewhere.
Jeff Weskamp
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 06:37:26 PM »

This film is incontrovertible proof that hallucinogenic drugs are available in Japan!
marco
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is an okay movie, But if you want some REALLY good ninja (or samurai) warfare, watch "Legend of the Eight Samurai".
endrehth
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

HOLLY CRAP this is by far the crazziest and best looking movie i have ever EVER seen and am going to rent it this week end thank you for fiding this and plasing it on thie magical webpage
Rygar
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 10:57:22 PM »

Thanks to your site (Of which I discovered last night) today I went to Hollywood Video and rented Ninja Wars. I was so Psyched. Im watching it as I type and I love it.
Brian
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The best part for my friends and I was the sorcerer's frequent jibe, "You may say that now...."
Luci Love
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 03:24:49 PM »

That vomiting ninja is the guy from KUNG POW right?
KwanTai
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2005, 07:01:22 AM »

This one is cool. You can infact buy this title, plus many other, on DVD now. Restored and in anamorphic transfer. Visit http://www.venturadistribution.com for more info :)
Rygar
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is badass. It was this site that had driven me to see this. Some Wal-Mart stores sell a box set of 9 Ninja Movies, this was also in there.

If you liked Jacki Chan's "To Kill With Intrigue" you will love this movie.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Ninja Wars « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.