Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:01:28 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sorority Babes in the Slime Bowl-O-Rama « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sorority Babes in the Slime Bowl-O-Rama  (Read 39664 times)
Jenkins
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

See this movie for one thing and one thing only: Brinke Stevens. Even in her mid-thirties shes a knockout. Her shower scene will blow you away. But unlike other bimbos who bare all for the camera, Brinke can f*cking act! She has the perfect combination of natural beauty and great acting. Shame she always dies in her movies though. I can't get enough of her.
Chadzilla
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Whenever talking about Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-A-Rama director David DeCeatau (I don't think I spelled that correctly) always mentions that he was completely sh*tfaced drunk when he made it.  Evidently the caterer had an open bar that the cast and crew put to very good use.

I had also forgotten how eighties the whole thing looked.  Yikes!  

Nonetheless I enjoy this little piece of cinematic swill and give it four slimes.
Demonicuss
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I can't remember what was more disturbing, that I watched it when I was 14 (or similiar, I can't remember) or watching it with my grandma!  (she was babysiting me and my brother and USA Up All Night was presenting)
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2001, 11:58:19 AM »

One of my personal favorite B-Movie titles. The creature in the bowling trophy, was somewhat silly, but what do you expect from a film, like this? Still, Brinke Stevens is a babe, and does her usual over the top performance. Also, check out Assault of the Killer Bimbos(another babe fest).
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Linnea was apparently paid by the "F" word and made a mint."

What, exactly, does that mean? And if it means what I think it does how, exactly, does Borntreger know this? I'm always curious (jelous) of people with equal or greater s**tty movie knowledge than myself.

This movie should be in every video store in america. I HAVE to find an orginal copy of this, I really don't want to have to buy the Cult Video(Full Moon) DVD... crap. Maybe I'm just looking on the wrong shelf.

This was a rather pointless post... I don't know why I'm even going to submit it.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2001, 05:52:27 PM »

stupid, but i liked it!
Natalie
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Some people expect too much from this film. But if your a B Movie fan like me you'll love it. I know its low budget and has a cheesy plot but above that  its hilarious especially the Imps one liners.
Liquid crap
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie sounds frighteningly similar to a movie called "Hobgoblins" Not the actual title, but just the meat of the movie. Any movie from the 80's is more than likely going to suck, but if it has the name "Slime-Ball" in it, I have a feeling I'm going to be sick after wathcing it.
flannelgraph
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

On a lark at Hollywood video last night, I picked up this little gem.
My life has been changed forever.
I did not know that this kind of stuff was possible, or somehow admirable, but it is. Oh, it is. I am as azmazed as I am flabbergasted.
steve edwards
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I used to work at movie theatre in rome, georgia in the late 80s ( i was about 17 or so) we actually showed this
film!!!!! Even for a non getting laid yahoo like myself,
i thought it sucked!!! However, my fellow employees would
write down the timing of the "good" parts and we would
always go on drunk patrol coincidentally at those times.
I forgot all about this (repressed)? until recently
whats bad is that at time I had a super mullet and
wore yngvie malmstein t-shirts......what is more embarrasing
that or this film.................................
Brad
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Love the first one, but AVOID THE SEQUEL AT ALL COSTS!  Sorority Babes in the Dance-A-Thon of Death is the cheapest, dumbest, most awful film ever.  No gore, no breasts, shot on video, and David DeCeatau actually "produced" it.  Seriously, just watch this one and pretend the second one doesn't exist.
Brandon
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is a riot!  It's just downright funny. I mean the guy who does the voice for the bad guy, the Imp, is named Dukie Flyswatter.  Rent it just for that.  I first saw this film on USA up all night when I was very young.  If anyone taped this off USA up all night e-mail me and let me know because I would love a copy of it. It's a shame they took that show off the air, along with TNT's Monstervision with Joe Bob Briggs.  By the way, if you have any of those taped I would also be interested.
jule
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-A-Rama is a cheap, idiotic, eighties cult film that for some strange reason is comfortably fun to watch. Linnea Quigley stars in another one of her rare films where she doesn't die and the whacky script makes this film one of my personal favorites although I can't stand the fact that I have yet to see the uncut version which is very hard to find
Wence
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

"Sorority Babes in the Slimball Ball-O-Rama"
- I think one of the most ridiculous titles ever.
WarBeast
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie has one my favorite lines:

(Buck Flower as the Janitor):
"I think what you better do is uuh git'im in a headlock an kick'im in the butt, then stuff the lil s**t back in the trophy..."

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Sorority Babes in the Slime Bowl-O-Rama « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.