Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:43:44 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  TerrorVision « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: TerrorVision  (Read 62772 times)
binky
« on: October 29, 2002, 01:06:10 PM »

Medusa never had breasts that big in Xena or Hercules!!!!
Putrid Slime Snorter
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

WHAT TerrorVision is not in print!!!
This is a goddamn outrage, If this film were available on DVD the world would be a better place.
Nightflyer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I loved this movie, and picked it up at a sale at the local video store. If you can get past the cheesy monster and idiotic boyfriend you'll love it. Check it out.
Chris
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hang on, isn't this a rip-off of "The Thing"?
Sum Boddy
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Doesn't Pluthar look a little like Freddy Kreuger?
Chadzilla
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I am proud to say that I own the soundtrack to this fine piece of monster cinema (cough*hack*cough), so I can kick back enjoy all the fine songs and Richard Band's irritating plinking on the keyboard anytime I feel like it.  It even contains Immortal Dialogue to boot, the classic conversation between Pluthar and the kids about cloning mommy and daddy is on it as well. Hehehehehe.

Some of the actors (i.e. those playing Mom and Dad Putterman) expressed dismay at being roped into this movie, but what the hell.  Forget 'em if they can't take a joke.  And that is exactly what this movie is, a great big joke.

One that always makes me smile and shake my head in bemused joy.  Definite rainy Saturday afternoon material here.  Nothing classic, but a whole lot of fun nonetheless.
mucus devour
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It was cool! i like the part when grandpa brings out the heavy artillery, when grandpa started shooting,well if i was him i would remember the word's:ammo call.
mucus devour
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2001, 08:44:42 PM »

The movie was very good,but did all the main character;s have to die? That puke-eating like mucus system,ooz pulsing, parasite for thought. That puss ,liquid,flood slerping creature. it was a very cool movie in my opinion.  
(mucus derour)
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2001, 04:51:07 PM »

This a great movie like  the thing,it was  your daily kind of exciting anticipating random events,stuff like that.
Dan (Trevor the Rat)
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I love this movie!!!!! It has a s**tload of unusual characters consisting of a pill poppin commando wannabe kid with A.D.D. taking every subscribable drug in the book, his Big neon multi-colored haired sister (who i happened to think was pretty cute), their swingin parents who decorate the house with erotic art (including a statue fountain in the main lobby of the house with water coming out the nipples, the crazy survivalist grandpa who eats lizard tails (home grown by the way) and lives in a bomb shelter, a cartoonish blob for a monster, and the ultimate O.D. played by none other than Jon Gries (the werewolf/vamp fro Fright Night 2) with his stereotypical metal head wardrobe and surfer accent. We also got a great soundtrack including the kickass theme song which you don't usually get in low budget horror movies with the eceptions of a selected few . Great Lighting, Good acting, Nice setting, lotsa dark and gross humor, and lotsa moving around.  This remains wanna my altime favorites and must be seen to be appriciated. I think I'm gonna go watch it again...

-Dan-
Josh
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

TerrorVision has been my favorite movie for about 2 years now, and each time I see it, I notice more.  What nobody has commented on yet is an obvious cross-over mistake by Chary.  When Mr. Putterman goes to check on Norm, Shary says "Oh will he be joining us?" and just then the camera shows Sherman out of bed and ready to swing.  However, I must admit that I am Happy to see so many people who like this movie.  We almost have a cult following in my town.  Love this movie and remember,"The best way to neutralize the enemy...Brain Shot."
Maz
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I love this film, in fact the most amazing special effect is the fact that Medusa's wonderful bazookas stayed in her bra all the way through the film
-/40!
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Awww... what a wonderful peice of 80's movie-making Terrorvision was!  It had all the 80's stereotypes!

And the house makes the Frankensdtien catle on the RHPS seem... normal...

I dance by the light of the TV screen... ALL NIGHT LON!  I watch the Medusa's eyes turn green, but my own reflection I've never seen!
AlphaWoolf
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Ugh.  I was one of the fifteen people that actually paid money to see this in a theatre when it came out.  There's some potential here, mainly from Diane Franklin and Gerrit Graham as the parents, but the movie spends most of its time with the kid and Grandpa so it just never gets in gear.  It's not "good bad" or "funny bad", it's just "bad bad" because it's so dull.  The apocalyptic ending is the only brainwave-producing moment to be had, the rest is just a snooze-fest.
J Richter
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh my, what a classic this puppy is.  A DVD treatment is much-needed...but Charles Band's DVD imprint, Cult Video will likely either never release it or do NOTHING to enhance the transfer.  I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

Oh, and hey...am I the only one that thinks Mom is looking fine in this flick?  Damn, what a vixen.  Let's not forget Medusa either.  :)

Since when was Julio Iglesias a swinger anyway?  LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  TerrorVision « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.