Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:43:26 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Fly « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: The Fly  (Read 55981 times)
marco
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL GOOD!!!!! nananananana!! I KNEW THAT I WOULD!!!!!!!! This movie deserves the title of Greatest 50's B-Movie. This movie's to die for, unlike that lame 80's remake.
tyler
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2003, 07:46:09 PM »

I have this movie,along with the return of the fly,the fly(the goldblume version.)and the fly 2.The first one is ok,but the goldblume version is not for the squeemesh.(like me.But I watch anyway!HEHEHE!)The best part is when the women pulls the hood off andre.Scares me every time!But we cant forget the infameous:HELP ME!HELP ME!(SPIDER WEB SCENE.)A GREAT SCI-FI B-MOVIE!
Dan Lyon
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It's got Vincent Price in it. VINCENT PRICE. Display your copy on the mantleplace alongside the wife and kids photos. R.I.P., Mr.Price.
Bruce
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

The "Help me!...Help Me!" scene of the fly with the human head is fall on the floor and hurt your belly from laughing hilarious!!!
night heron
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2004, 09:22:15 AM »

Pleeese heelp me who could ever forget the perdicament of a human headed fly as a spider bears down on it oooo what a great movie and pre VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA  star DAVID(CAPTAIN CRANE)HEDISON wow and him with a flys head laying his human hand on his wife and the son looking for a white headed fly great movie
Sarasvati
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2004, 12:53:39 PM »

When I first saw this movie as a kid, it scared the bejesus out of me! When I saw it again, much older(I refused to see it again for many years), it was much more of a very sad love story...go figure...
Killdeer
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2004, 08:19:16 PM »

This is a all time classic a man with a flys head and the fly with the human head cuaght in the spiders web and screaming PLEEAAASE HEEELP MEEE while the spider bears down on it i think it is what got me into throwing ants into spider webs and watching the spiders wrap them up its kind of weird and better then the jeff goldblum remake
phoenix
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2004, 02:08:54 PM »

I just saw RETURN OF THE FLY on video cassette last week and wow was it great i mean they put a guine pig through the machine and then later some villian put a man throught the machine and alakzam the guy comes out with the hands and feet of the guine pig and it has hands and then the villian squishs the thing(guine pig)eeeuuuww and the guy with the flys head and the fly with his head and the same word from the fly PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HHHHEEELLLPPP MMMEEEE and vincent price as his uncle and the fly man hiding in the truck and ambushing the enemy spies it ends with a happy ending and the fly guy going to his duaghters room and grasping her hand
Jeff Dworkin
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 02:00:17 PM »

I remember an interview with Vincent Price from many years ago.  Apparantly they had to reshoot the HEEELP MEEEE scene over and over again as Price and the guy who played the brother kept losing it and descending into uncontrollable laughter .....
Sora the B-Movie Alchemist
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The Fly is a classic. You can't say you're a b-movie fan if you haven't seen the fly.

Violence: ***
Goofiness: ****
Monster: **
Actors: *
Overall: *** HELP MEEEEE
kjw
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

The Fly is a true classic film,like that of Frankenstein,Dracula,The Wolf Man,The Mummy and even The Blob.So why is it listed as a bad B movie,when it isn't even bad or considered a B movie? It is a true A classic film.Nice to read the reviews but still it really shouldn't be listed in here as a bad movie and a B film.This is a film classic that everyone likes,and for the right reasons.Having this listed on here with The Creeping Terror is really an insult.
JT
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I saw the remake by Chronenberg first.Great amount of dark humor- it kinda reminds me of "American Werewolf in London." Anyhow, I'm gonna' be honest, I like the original best because it's just sooooooooo funny!
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »

I not onluy saw the origonal version of the fly with DAVID(CAPTIAN CRANE)HEDISON but i also saw the sequel RETURN OF THE FLY where he ambushes those two enemie agents and how about in RETURN we see the human headed fly at least has a full head of hair(PPLLEEAASSE HHEELLPP MMMEEE)AND THE GUY WITH THE HANDS OF A GUINEA PIG AND SQUISHED GUINEA PIGS EEUUWW
vdantev
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »

Tell you how lame I am, I can't play even play back the sound clip of the spider scene because it so badly traumatized me as a kid. My hand refuses to click the link. Period. A true testament to the power of such a 'lame' movie scene. I read an article on another site that said the actor playing Andre for that scene watched the movie and was angry about the fact they had over-dubbed his voice with that ultra-high squeaky version until he saw the audience's reaction of utter horror and knew they had made the right decision.
FLU-BIRD
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:54 PM »

This is one of those classic movies with all that creepiness then squishing his flyhead and arm in the hydrolic press EEEUUUWWW
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Fly « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.