Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:30:58 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Night of the Lepus « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Night of the Lepus  (Read 48626 times)
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »

Um... okay.

You mean to tell me that the pic I posted of that adorable baby bunny doesn't just instill you with complete fear/dread?   Cheers

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »

Well, I repeat my earlier statement that a giant anything can kill you, even if it's cute. :)
Flangepart

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 11:03:48 AM »

Well, I repeat my earlier statement that a giant anything can kill you, even if it's cute. :)
Does that include heavy set Virgins? As per HUNDRA?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Torgo

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 10:17:40 PM »

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
PaulieB
New Visitor

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 06:12:04 PM »

I saw this film when I was 5 and along with King Kong vs Godzilla and the Legend of Boggy Creek got me in to bad films, monster films and horror films all at the same time. My parents had fun explaining my artwork as a child at Parents evening. LOL Smile
peter johnson

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 07:06:04 PM »

There is just so much I love about "Lepus" -- one hardly knows what to say.
However, I'll just invoke my favorite scene:
When the giant slow-motion bunnies are charging through the tunnel, one of the leaders of the pack/mass steps on one of his own floppy ears and stumbles/nearly causes a pileup/crash.  They cut to another tunnel scene almost immediately, so maybe there was a rabbit pileup --
They jest don't make 'em like that any more . . .
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »

It came out at the same time as FROGS and both of them were real turkeys i mean awful BounceGiggle Thumbdown Thumbdown
Thad Austin
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 10:47:08 PM »

Amazing! I have been haunted by this movie since the night my parents took me to the Skyview Drive-in in Santa Cruz, CA in the summer of 1972. An 8-year boy,  I sat frozen, peering over the low-rise Volkswagen seats in terror. Those RABBITS! Those rabbits... 
viciousfly
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 09:58:32 AM »

I remember seeing this flim when I was like around 10 yrs. At first i thought it was just me remembering it wrong, but sure enough it is a real film, I love B moives, I am trying to find one called "Attack of The Chili Monsters"
Zardoz
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »

My memories of Easter Sunday went like this: Father Michael keeping Mass under forty five minutes so we wouldn't die of heat stroke in church, spiral ham and watching DeForest Kelley in his greatest acting work, which was keeping a straight face for an hour and a half while Flemish Giants stomp the crap out of Lionel train sets.
Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 07:54:50 PM »

It's been a while but I just wanted to chime in a message that Sheriff Cody - Paul Fix is also a Star Trek alum. Surprisingly he played McCoy's predecessor Dr. Piper in the Where No Man Has Gone Before Star Trek pilot. Just wanted to add that bit! Later folks! 

-----------------------------------------
"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
-----------------------------------------
Mr Reptilian!
New Visitor

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

Who ever thougth that giant rabbits would make scary monsters needs to have thier heads checked.A terrible movie.
I agree with you all the way!
Bonesy
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 11:55:27 PM »

I'm going to subject my flat mates to this movie sometime in the next couple of weeks. It should be noted that Rabbits have no way to break down flesh at all. It would be like a human trying to digest grass, it just isn't going to happen. Not to mention teeth totally unsuited to the consumption of meat. I feel this may be but a trifling concern once I've viewed the movie and no doubt exposed to all manner of major and hopefully entertaining flaws.
Big Leo of Ajo
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »

About ten years ago, a local man who did the rabbit wrangling described for the local social club in Ajo how he set the rabbits on metal plates and then zapped them to make them jump.  By the way, the drive in featured in the movie is currently for sale.  Own a piece of film history.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Night of the Lepus « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.